DO YOU KNOW ANY RPG MAKER GAMES THAT USE/D VIDEO? (SPECIALLY RM2K/3 ONES)

Pages: 1
Hi there! I'm in a bit of an investigation from the RPG Maker Embassy Agency Staff Bureau Commitee. It's a secret to everyone, so don't tell. Please.

Anyway, out of curiosity I was just minding my own business as usual, but then I was just wondering about what games did I know that used videos. Especially RPG Maker 2000 and RPG Maker 2003 ones. I remember that Stifu used videos in 95! And I recall seeing some animations done in some random very old 3D movie maker program.

But... yeah I can't remember a thing aside from Stifu's, and I'm more interested on RM2k/3.

Still, if anyone remembers some other game either from earlier engines (95 and Sim I guess are the only candidates here?), or newer ones, please tell too!

Anyone here remembers one? Thanks in advance!
NigSek: A Monsters Tail and Aedemphia both used movie files.

They're the only good examples I can think of, though.
The Here and Now of Yesterday used a video file at one point.
I some day earlier tests video in RM95 and RM2k3 (official version) and RM95 work better for me. I use uncompressed avi and avi with microsoft codec.

RM95 - uncompressed - long time for loading video (black screen), but work OK in new systems, in win98 this lagged. Microsoft codec - short time for loading, video plays OK in win98. Problem with small wideos (I tested 256x224 pixels resolution movie) which want resize to full screen - movie is displayed too up screen, some first lines in movie is cut and black field in down. 640x480 movies plays completely OK. Movies look beautiful with 8bit pallete which is reduce while plays - movies have dithering - this is extra because small videos upscale to 640x480 look good (only this black field, but I think that this is by strange resolution - maybe 320x240 look ok).

RM2k3 - movies work OK, not loading, not lag, but this is horrible ugly. I always have set 4x window mode, without interpolation (beautiful sharp pixels), but movies display with interpolation - so this is for ass, maybe better make animation and display this in animated pictures?
I hear Flatwoods has a tonne of video in it but you didnt hear it from me. B)

It was made in MV though.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I kinda feel Final Fantasy vs. Dog might fall into this category.
Check out LordBlueRouge's great thread on video in Rm2k3. Lots of examples and details to maximize output quality.
Sorry for the late response but thanks a lot people for the info. Rouge messaged me about that thread. I'll read it, it seems to have lots of different kinds of information.

Just... let me put my grasses on.
I only played one game that utilized the video function, I remember it being some weird video of people walking on the beach for whatever reason to move along the narrative (which was a weird way do to so).
Aedemphia is a RPG Maker 2003 game that makes good use of videos to illustrate its narrative.
Most of the people all across the world are using either a laptop or mobile phones and it will get dirty and flooded with dust that you may see rarely. Therefore, we have something for you that will help you out to clean the monitor of your laptop in no time. check *NOT THIS SPAM-LINK THAT HAS BEEN EDITED OUT BY SITE STAFF*
Pages: 1