[POLL] [GM] RMN + WARIOWARE?

Poll

Interested in RMNWare? - Results

Yes
57%
No
42%

Pages: 1
Hey everyone, this is really just a poll to see what you guys would think about making a collaborative WarioWare game. When you sign up, you would give me an idea for your scenario and the microgames that go in it. How would that sound? (They'd have to go by a certain theme for each scenario.)

Note that I'm not making the game yet, just sort-of testing the waters to see if people are interested
I'd totally be down for it!
As mentioned on discord, if you need anything from me, just let me know. Used to use warioware DIY a bunch so I kinda have a grasp at what would be expected.

As for some micro games for my scenario, here's some ideas. They're all things from my games.
-Jello Purin must pick a tree that isn't a tree monster for her holiday party (have made this one in the past)
-Seth has to wait until his current enemy, dark Seth, is in the right spot for him to strike down. Involves a simple timed button press.
-coda must turn left and right while sliding across the frozen river to avoid cracks in the ice
-Kyra the axolotl must jump to avoid getting knocked out by...Seth with red eyes?
-Jello must fight Octogam by tapping as much as possible
-??? Must swap between ??? to ???(ask me after secret santa for this one)
-coda is face to face with a bear. You get three options. Only one will allow her to survive.
-equip the flower to Fiora and activate her resilience aura to protect against an enemy

As for the overarching scenario, I'll have to come up with that later. I'm thinking it should involve terriblegame!Niki trying to get home from Florida by bus. They keep dropping her off to the middle of nowhere so she needs to summon another with her bus scepter to continue.

Begin: Niki waves the bus scepter, a bus approaches and the microgame begins
Win: bus stops and Niki gets on. It moves a screen forward and drops her off in the middle of nowhere again.
Lose: bus passes by and doesn't even stop for her. A bus scepter is expended and Niki must pull out another.
Boss: a double decker bus arrives! If you win, Niki takes a longer trip on the double decker bus, and gains another bus scepter. If there is an ending at the boss stage, the double decker will arrive at her home and drop her off.
Game over case: Niki runs out of bus scepters and falls over sideways, crying as the sun goes down, leaving her in the dark.

you know as nice as these polls are it would be nice to see who voted what

oh well, you can't have everything.

anyway it looks like most people are interested in seeing some kind of RMNware game so far, though I'm going to wait a bit longer before I consider this poll done. edit, now that less than 75% of people have voted "yes" on the poll, this statement is no longer accurate.

see you in another 12 hours
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I voted no since you said you wanted to know but don't take it to mean much as I'm not really a Mario Universe guy :P
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Soulrain

From what I can see (there's a button to view results?), there are (currently) 5 "yay" votes versus 2 "nay" votes. I wouldn't exactly call that an indication that "most people are interested", but, eh.

*edit:
author=Soulrain
anyway it looks like most people are interested in seeing some kind of RMNware game so far, though I'm going to wait a bit longer before I consider this poll done.

This statement kinda confuses me if you could not see/know the results to some degree. Though, maybe you meant that you wanted to know which users voted for what?
from the title i thought RMNWare would be the term for RMN games stolen to be sold on steam
author=Darken
from the title i thought RMNWare would be the term for RMN games stolen to be sold on steam

Of course not! Why would I ever do that? Though you're right, I'll change the title of the forum post to be more specific.

(God, why do we live in such a universe where people do this?)

author=Marrend
author=Soulrain
From what I can see (there's a button to view results?), there are (currently) 5 "yay" votes versus 2 "nay" votes. I wouldn't exactly call that an indication that "most people are interested", but, eh.

*edit:
author=Soulrain
anyway it looks like most people are interested in seeing some kind of RMNware game so far, though I'm going to wait a bit longer before I consider this poll done.

This statement kinda confuses me if you could not see/know the results to some degree. Though, maybe you meant that you wanted to know which users voted for what?

1. At the time of me posting that, there was only one "no" vote on the poll. Now there's five, which is kinda bad, and also kinda redacts my previous statement.

2. Originally I was going to end the poll today, but I'll leave it open for a bit longer, why not.
Pages: 1