HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2019

Pages: 1
Share your resolutions, hopes and dreams here. As well as your well wishes for everyone!

it's 8:41am on Dec 31 numbwit!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

12:13 AM on Jan 1 in Taiwan.
Why do you guys get to avoid the hellscape that is 2018 early, it's not fair :(
Happy 2019, everyone! Save for a random burst of activity in April, I've had basically no activity this past year here, for a variety of reasons, so I am especially grateful to those of you still plugging on with all your weird and wonderful projects, here in this underrated corner of the internet! In the closing months of the year, I've finally done some TVTropes pages for a few games on here, which I first intended to complete in 2015. Here's hoping that'll make some difference.

I am not sure if I'll necessarily be more active here this year. Nevertheless, I hope I'll finally get a job that'll allow me to donate to RMN.

Again, Happy New Year to everyone, and hoping the others' wishes will in turn come true.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope everyone is doing well and has some fun and is safe!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Awesome 2019 everyone!
Happy new year! Even though it's still 2018 here, SOMEHOW.

I got a lot of stuff I wanna do this coming year, including game making. I really want to release this first case of this mystery game and go back and finally do something with some old ideas. Maybe I can start working on stuff in my down time instead of sleeping who knows? I would say my desire to surpass IF in post count is a wish, but it's more like a prophecy.

Reconnecting with people from my past is definitely a priority. I was so busy with getting my life in order that I kinda left some people behind.

Good luck to everyone!
BillyX
The Helper Of The Cows
All the best for 2019 everyone!
As for 2019 plans? Who knows really. Maybe plan some resolutions for 2020?

Virtual toast to all.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I guess my 2018 plans stay.
Happy new year everyone, I think my goal for this year has to be to play more RM games.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Saproling New Year!

Happy new year everyone ^^ let's make this a year of peace, happiness, and most of all, gammak!
author=Darken
Happy actual new year!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Happy New Year!

I resolve to get my gammak and gear and make something worth a damn.
author=Liberty
slowpokes

Not everyone can be Sonic The Hedgehog, libbers ^^

I resolve to have OHMIC done around summer-time, maybe fall. Dunno yet.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Happy New Year!!

Ours was like two days ago, I'm just lazy.
Pages: 1