SCYTHUZ'S PIXEL SHOP

Pages: 1
Hi there everyone, I'm Scythuz! You might already know me for my music and sound design work, I'm now branching out into doing pixel art too. Hiring me means bringing vibrancy to your game, whether that means recreating an existing style or creating something completely new.

I will be charging $20 per hour for all of the services on offer in this shop, please bear in mind that you will (with very few exceptions) need to pay a minimum of $20 regardless of how small the work is. Making sure to order the right amount will be important if you want to get the best value for your money.

Since the work will be done on an hourly basis, prices will depend on: size, detail, the amount of colours used and complexity. For example, a 16x16 monochrome sprite is going to cost a lot less than a 48x48 sprite. If you are unsure about anything, just ask.

Here are some examples of what I can do, please feel free to send me a message if there's a type of asset you want that isn't listed here, I might still be able to do it.

Tiles:

Characters:

Icons:

Large Sprites:

All payments will be made via paypal, in US Dollars or Pound Sterling.
References are highly encouraged!
You will be expected to have permission for any edits or recreations you want me to do for you.
I reserve the right to refuse any commission I am not comfortable with.
Here's a recent character sprite commission that I made!
BillyX
The Helper Of The Cows
Some good work. What do you think would be a "ballpark" charge for shading sprites?

I'm horrible at shading... so have been creating sprites with none. My intention is to get them all shaded when the time comes.
author=BillyX
Some good work. What do you think would be a "ballpark" charge for shading sprites?

I'm horrible at shading... so have been creating sprites with none. My intention is to get them all shaded when the time comes.

That depends on a lot of things, could you give me examples of the type of sprites you'd need shading for and what size they'd be?
BillyX
The Helper Of The Cows
Here's one. Supposed to be a coal miner from the 1930s. This is the clean, before getting dirty version. Haha.

author=BillyX
Here's one. Supposed to be a coal miner from the 1930s. This is the clean, before getting dirty version. Haha.

Oh if they're all around that size then that would be very quick to do. How many of them do you need?
BillyX
The Helper Of The Cows
There are a lot. I'll get back to you shortly, when I'm closer to needing them and we can talk bulk pricing. :)
I was asked to make a 6 frame run cycle for a recent commission, check it out!
https://imgur.com/Pzo0bNo
If you need dynamic, impactful and smooth animations for your game, consider hiring me!
I've added some new examples to the first page, check them out!
I've been doing a lot of animation work lately! Here's one example, an 8 frame walk cycle for a 21x48 sprite! If you want smooth and fluid animations for your characters, consider commissioning me.
Pages: 1