ARTIST FOR HIRE! (CG, CHARACTERS, PORTRAITS, PROMOTIONAL ART AND MORE!)

Pages: 1
Hey there! First of all, let's clarify something, my sister is actually the artist, but because she can't speak English at all, she asked me to be her translator for now, so feel free to send me any questions or ideas you have to me, and I'll make sure to give them to her

Now here's her Commission Sheet, the prices can vary and we are able to give a special discount depending on what you have in mind for your game! She can do anything related to characters, maybe some art for your title screen? Maybe a scene in your game needs a little art to make it stand out more? How about some character portraits for the menus and text boxes? Or maybe you want to be a little extra fancy and want some promotional art for your game? whatever you want, she can probably do it!

Here's a bit more of her work:

And here's her DeviantArt (a little outdated) in case anyone wants to check out more of her stuff!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Her gallery in Deviant Art looks good.

The way she prices commissions is different than I'm used to though.
CGs usually divide prices by face / half body / full body / additional characters / complex backgrounds.

The way she prices suggests that the price of a single face is the same as the price of multiple characters in a complex background.
author=kory_toombs
The way she prices commissions is different than I'm used to though.
CGs usually divide prices by face / half body / full body / additional characters / complex backgrounds.

The way she prices suggests that the price of a single face is the same as the price of multiple characters in a complex background.

Actually, that's kinda like the "base price", and it can go up or down depending on what the customer asks for, and generally, it shows the price for a half-body, full color, no backgrounds piece.
Your sister's an amazing artist! Tell her some random Canadian guy says so.
How is she with limited colors? A 256 hard limit to be precise.
Update: It's been a while since I've posted this commission sheet. Here's one important thing to note though:

Yes, she's still open to commissions and the contact info is still the same. But the prices and the quality of the art have increased considerably. I don't have a new commission sheet to replace it since we haven't updated or used it in a long while. But you can check her twitter account for updates on her art (Warning, may be NSFW): https://twitter.com/MajoNemu
Pages: 1