[ARTIST FOR HIRE] SPRITE ART AND VN/GAME ART

Pages: 1
Hi there! My name is Myrthe, and I've been drawing characters and sprites for quite a while now.

NON-SPRITE ART

VN/Game Busts:

Prices:
Sketch: $5
Lineart: $15
Color: $30
Additional expressions: $2 per expression

VN Sprites:

Sketch: $8
Lineart: $18
Color: $35

SPRITE ART

Single map-sprite: $5
Turnaround map-sprite (4 sprites): $10
Battle-sprite: $10

ANIMATED SPRITES

$15+, price depending on complexity/amount of frames.

If you're interested or have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, or email me at myrtheraasveld@gmail.com! I look forward to working with you :)

For more of my work, check out my deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/chrystalchameleon

Just want to give a shout out to CChameleon. She is wonderful to work with and very timely with her work. I’ve had three or so commissions from her so far and definitely plan to keep coming back!
This all look amazing. I really like the robed guy.
Wait till you see what he looks like without the hood.

Also yeah. CChameleon is incredible. I have no idea how she manages to work as fast as she does.
author=Sidewinder

Also yeah. CChameleon is incredible. I have no idea how she manages to work as fast as she does.

OK... I'm intrigued now... lol
It's kind of a spoiler, but it's a plot point that got borrowed from Bounty Angel, anyway, so...

CChamelon really outdid themselves on this one. The robo parts look so freaky.
author=baz
Just want to give a shout out to CChameleon. She is wonderful to work with and very timely with her work. I’ve had three or so commissions from her so far and definitely plan to keep coming back!

author=Sidewinder

Thanks guys! Very happy to hear you're satisfied with my work! :)
Can you do CG art like this as well? I don't mean like the artstyle, just that kind of thing.
author=Muffle
Can you do CG art like this as well? I don't mean like the artstyle, just that kind of thing.

Pretty sure I could do something like that! Just send me a message if you'd like to commission me for something!
I've been meaning to post in here. I commissioned Chameleon to create my four main character's for my new game. She does fantastic work! She created my character's portraits, walking and battle sprites, and she did a great job capturing my description and making them look exactly how I wanted. She's extremely professional and easy to work with and doesn't take offense when you request changes or modifications. She'll also send you frequent (almost daily) updates and check in quite a bit. I'd commission her again in the future. Once she's done with all four of my character's... I'll be sure to share her amazing work too! :-)
Wanted to post some of my more recent work, since I haven't posted any updates in a while!

Here are some sprites and art I've done for AeroFunk80's upcoming game 'The Gilded Crown':

Map sprites:

Battler sprites:

Portraits:

Art for some of my personal projects:

And some fanart I drew for Fire Emblem Three Houses a while back:

Beautiful work! I love everything you've done for me plus the additional work for your personal project. I highly recommend her. She's friendly, easy to work with and sends frequent updates. I should know. I'm very picky, and anytime I ask her to change something, she does it with no question asked. LOL Thanks for putting up with me :-)

5 Stars! 10/10!
Sent you a msg about a commission.
author=CChameleon
Hi there! My name is Myrthe, and I've been drawing characters and sprites for quite a while now.

NON-SPRITE ART

VN/Game Busts:

Prices:
Sketch: $5
Lineart: $15
Color: $30

VN Sprites:

Sketch: $8
Lineart: $18
Color: $35

SPRITE ART

Single map-sprite: $5
Turnaround map-sprite (4 sprites): $10
Battle-sprite: $10

ANIMATED SPRITES

$15+, price depending on complexity/amount of frames.

If you're interested or have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, or email me at myrtheraasveld@gmail.com! I look forward to working with you :)

For more of my work, check out my deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/chrystalchameleon

hi can you create a sprite of a marvel character in mugen style for me.i'm willing to pay you
Pages: 1