[RM2K] LOOKING FOR AN OLD 2K(3) GAME THAT USED RIVER CITY RANSOM SPRITES

Pages: 1
Hi guys! I was hoping an old head or two might be able to help me locate an RPG Maker 2000/2003 game from GamingW. I've been thinking about it a lot and would love to play it and I'm sure it's in one of our archives. I just can't remember the name....

The game used River City Ransom sprites, had sort of an oriental setting, in modern Tokyo or something like that, too. The systems seemed to be standard but the RCR sprites were the most memorable part for me.

Any other things I can think of, I'll add to this thread.

Thank you!
If it helps those sprites are also referred to as nekketsu. Love those sprites.
author=goji
Hi guys! I was hoping an old head or two might be able to help me locate an RPG Maker 2000/2003 game from GamingW. I've been thinking about it a lot and would love to play it and I'm sure it's in one of our archives. I just can't remember the name....

The game used River City Ransom sprites, had sort of an oriental setting, in modern Tokyo or something like that, too. The systems seemed to be standard but the RCR sprites were the most memorable part for me.

Any other things I can think of, I'll add to this thread.

Thank you!

hi goji! ♥

Thanks for taking the time to post! it's always cool to hear about long lost rpgmaker games. :)
Could you give us a bit more details about this game?

Like for instance:
-if you can remember what year you saw this game on gamingw. Was it 2007 or earlier?
-any memories or vivid descriptions of the game, like what you did in it, was it a first person or side-battle-view game?
-Was this game in english?
etc.

The reason I ask is cause there's actually quite a few river city ransom rpgmaker games
and any sort of distinct description will help narrow down our search.

Again, thank you for taking the time to post. It's always cool to hear about old rpgmaker games.
I love the sprites from River City Ransom and Super Dodge Ball. I should totally make something that uses those.
I remember that was the first time I saw a naked butt in a video game.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
You're talking about Deadly Rivals, I've been looking for that game for forever now haha.
author=Tau
You're talking about Deadly Rivals, I've been looking for that game for forever now haha.

Lol! This is why we need you around Tau!! I never played deadly rivals, but I'm sure it will show up here at some point.
We just need oldbies to start feeling nostalgic for rpgmaker games. Maybe we could throw a signal up on twitter or something. Eitherway I'll repost this in the archive thread as well - there's gotta be someone out there who has this.

(EDIT: You guys weren't kidding, the download for this game is really hard to find. Tau and TGA were looking for this game back in 2012)

(dragon slayer's webpage): http://www.angelfire.com/games5/dragonslayer-domain1/deadlyscreen.htm

I never played deadly rivals, so when he mentioned River City Ransom I was thinking of this one:

THAT'S IT! Deadly Rivals! Thank you!!!!!!!

No game link though, huh? What a shame.
Pages: 1