MAN, THIS PLACE IS A TIME CAPSULE. MY LAST POST IS 2010!

Pages: 1
Hello everyone. I'd be pretty impressed if anyone here remembers me! I was a semi-frequent poster, but maybe not the most active dude. I won a random map contest once! If anyone remembers it. Like 2008 or something.

I kinda got caught up in school, and then life and never made it back to mucking about again! It's absolutely amazing to see this community still crushing it! Between now and my last post, the Internet has not aged as gracefully as it could have, and these message boards certainly hold a constrasting value in the face of Reddit and whatever else. Kudos to keeping that fire going!

I'm stoked to get backing into making things. It's been amazing to relearn pixel art and what not. The tools available now are pretty amazing! Loving Asesprite, wish I had that 15 years ago instead of iDraw! I'm trying to learn Godot. The programming is all new to me, so that's pretty fun. I don't have much desire to get back into Rpg Maker, as I think I'd rather just experiment on a blank canvas for a while!

That's it, hello everyone, 9 years later
Chartley

ps pixel art is tough
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Your last post is from 08/26/2011 01:15 PM
not 2010.

Here is a quote from your last post:

"Very valid point chana! the First Seed Material stuff looks quite a bit better for sure. One thing that sucks about the map system is the lack of directional passing, but I guess KGC wrote a script for that. "
author=kory_toombs
Your last post is from 08/26/2011 01:15 PM
not 2010.

Lock me up!! I’m a fraud!!

On another note, how are buzzing games calculated on the front page?? Is Legion Saga II actually hot right now?!
It's based on community interactions and such like new downloads, reviews, posts and the like. It got a review recently so it jumped back up.
gamedev. gamedev never changes.
author=kentona
gamedev. gamedev never changes.

gamedev is hell
Damn, looks like you've got me beat.
Haha, this is turning into a ghost story. Hello Kentona, definitely remember you! Still living on the cold prairies of Canada?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Time flies around here, that's for sure.

It will be a decade for me soon!
author=Chartley
Haha, this is turning into a ghost story. Hello Kentona, definitely remember you! Still living on the cold prairies of Canada?
I also never change.

Nice!! I’m still a filthy Albertan. Soon to move to the island I think to run from Winter. But that is definitely the most quintessential Saskatchewan photo hah! Is it -35 with a wind chill?
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=Chartley
Nice!! I’m still a filthy Albertan. Soon to move to the island I think to run from Winter. But that is definitely the most quintessential Saskatchewan photo hah! Is it -35 with a wind chill?

Vancouver Island might have no snow, but its full of dampness and rain.
author=Chartley

it was -52C degrees with the windchill this morning, according to the radio.
Pages: 1