[RM2K3] LOOKING FOR PROOFREADER TO READ THROUGH MY GAME

Pages: 1
I've translated one of my older games from German to English, but as English is not my native language it may be that a few (or many?) mistakes have found their way into it. Although I already have a proofreader, I'm now looking for a second one that can help me correct the wording and grammar to make things sound more common.

The game is a city building game with war elements, kinda inspired by games like Age of Empires and Civilization. I developed the game on my own years ago, so the game is already done. All that is missing now is someone who helps me to examine the English texts for errors and inconsistencies. That means I'll send you the game and you play it. Whenever you discover a mistake, you send me a screenshot and tell me what's wrong and how you'd better formulate it.

Screenshot

Please contact me via pm if you are interested in proofreading the game.

Greetings,
Tw0Face
Hi, folks.

Meanwhile, as one of my proofreaders has to left me early, I'm looking for another person that might be interested and capable in helping me correct the dialogues. Proofreading runs so that I send you the game and you simply play it. During this, you pay attention to the dialogues and tell me if they are okay so far or if you would write certain things differently instead (and how).

This game is already well tested and works properly. You most likely won't encounter any bugs. It's all about the writing and phrases.

Please contact me if you feel like it. I'd be happy to hear from you. :)

Greetings,
Tw0Face
Pages: 1