RPGM RELEASES 2019 ORIGINAL OST THREAD

Pages: 1
This was something I brought up to Liberty a while ago to making voting on game soundtracks for the Misao's a lot easier for people. Hopefully with this thread people will be able to get an idea of what soundtracks were like in games they might not play this year so even if they cant judge a games original soundtrack in the context of how it sounds within the game, they can still judge the music based on its own merits.

I am only planning to release one game this year and so I will be slowly updating this post with each audio track as I release the OST on youtube each week. I imagine other people will want to do the same with each post containing one games OST.

Anyways, happy listening everybody!

Shooty and the Catfish - Episode 1

Track 01: Transcendent Rising Ghosts
Composed by Jim Hort

Track 02: Possibility
Composed by Jim Hort

Track 03: Battle
Composed by Jim Hort

Track 04: Victory
Composed by Jim Hort

Track 05: Calm And Relax Time Will Pass You Will Evolve
Composed by Jim Hort

Track 06: Yeh This
Composed by Jim Hort

Track 07: Mushroom Cave
Composed by Jim Hort

Track 08: Not Sure Yet
Composed by Jim Hort

Track 09: Badlands
Composed by Kieran Gough, Covered by Secret Agent Ape

Brutal - The Final Challenges

Track 04: A Lick of Magic
Composed by brutalmoon

Track 14: Second Inferno
Composed by brutalmoon

Check out the entire OST here: Playlist
author=visitorsfromdreams
This was something I brought up to Liberty a while ago to making voting on game soundtracks for the Misao's a lot easier for people. Hopefully with this thread people will be able to get an idea of what soundtracks were like in games they might not play this year so even if they cant judge a games original soundtrack in the context of how it sounds within the game, they can still judge the music based on its own merits.

I am only planning to release one game this year and so I will be slowly updating this post with each audio track as I release the OST on youtube each week. I imagine other people will want to do the same with each post containing one games OST.

Anyways, happy listening everybody!

Shooty and the Catfish - Episode 1

Track 01: Transcendent Rising Ghosts
Composed by Jim Hort

I like the track. Sounds spacey, and it's catchy. Love the atmosphere it gives
accident double post ignore this post
author=BrutalMoon

Cheers mate! Your tracks really have that early 2000s PS2 drum and bass soundtrack thing going on, sounds awesome!
author=visitorsfromdreams
author=BrutalMoon
Cheers mate! Your tracks really have that early 2000s PS2 drum and bass soundtrack thing going on, sounds awesome!

Thank you that's exactly what I was going for ;)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
This is a really good idea to get people to show off their custom-made game music. I'll make sure to feature any OSTs that get posted here in the Music section of RMN's YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RPGMakerNetwork/playlists?view=50&flow=grid&shelf_id=6

So if you have a game with custom-made music uploaded on RMN, please share it here with everyone, too!
author=NeverSilent
This is a really good idea to get people to show off their custom-made game music. I'll make sure to feature any OSTs that get posted here in the Music section of RMN's YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RPGMakerNetwork/playlists?view=50&flow=grid&shelf_id=6

So if you have a game with custom-made music uploaded on RMN, please share it here with everyone, too!

Thank you for putting this together, thats awesome that they can all be found in the one place! :D
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Glad I can help! Keep up the composing work!
Track 02: Possibility
Composed by Jim Hort

Added to Shooty Episode 1 Tracklist.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This is a great idea.
Track 03: Battle
Composed by Jim Hort

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Catchy! Also, at first, I thought that dustbin was part of the monster's body. Then again, it's not any stranger than wall chicken.

I'll add this track to the playlist as well!
Track 04: Victory
Composed by Jim Hort

author=NeverSilent
At first, I thought that dustbin was part of the monster's body. Then again, it's not any stranger than wall chicken.

Ha ha, I can see that. Within the gameworld Bin Chickens kind of play the role of mimics, its entirely possible that they arent birds hiding in garbage bins, but rather a monster dustbin bird fusion. We might never know!
Track 05: Calm And Relax Time Will Pass You Will Evolve
Composed by Jim Hort

Track 06: Yeh This
Composed by Jim Hort

Track 07: Mushroom Cave
Composed by Jim Hort

Track 08: Not Sure Yet
Composed by Jim Hort

Track 09: Badlands
Composed by Kieran Gough, Covered by Secret Agent Ape

Pages: 1