KAUZZ TILESETS (MODERN+ TILESET FOR SALE AND COMISSIONS)

Pages: 1
Hi guys, so, i'm Kauzz, i don't know if someone knows me or knows my job, but i make tilesets on some other communities for like, 4 years. I have some tiles free, and i have a new collection called Modern+, for $8.90 on my site. Anyway, i'm open to comissions too.
All of my tiles, informations, sales, comissions are on my website.

About Modern+

https://kauzz.net/2019/02/03/innerplus/

Modern+ Interior Basic contains the basic tiles from inside of a modern city buildings, focused on residencial constructions. This is a remaked pack based on my oldest tileset. We have variation of many tiles, like TVs, bench, stove, sink, bookshelves, aquarium, computer and etc. This pack contains:

- 4 Inner tilesets: Bathroom Tileset, Kitcheen Tileset, Room Tileset and Living Room Tileset.
- 6 Chars of animated objects: TV, Shower, Bathtub, Sink, Washing Machine and Fan
- One A5 Tileset
- One A4 Tileset
- Miscs tiles included on tileset, to mapping freely (objects)
- Bonus: A4 Tileset (Recolours and edits)
- Resource suport: (visit my site for more details)

After buying, the pack will be sended to your in less than 24h. Any issue, correction or suport contact us replying the e-mail or using the contact page on my site. The pack it’s on Commercial license, founded on my homepage.

www.kauzz.net

----------------------------------------
About Comission:

The prices it’s about $1 – $5 per tile (32×32 or 48×48) depending what you need. (More details, more expensive). When you make a comission request, you’re allowing me to use your tile as base on another tile mine, relax, i’ll dont sell your request, just use as a referencer, and maybe some future tile mine looks similiar. If you don’t want i use, and want a total personal use, it’s included an $1,00 tax per piece (per tile) on your final price.

Ace usually have the minor prices, and MV the manor.

32×32 or 48×48 $1,00 – $4,00
64×32 or 96×48 $4,00 – $8,00
64×64 or 96×96 $8,00 – $15,00
96×96 or 128×128 $15,00 – $25,00
A half tileset (256×512) (384×768) $70,00 – $100,00

For individual tiles, you will receive the final version of tile on your e-mail (with water mark and little resized). You DON’T need to pay if you think the tile isn’t what you want or what you expected. If you like it, you will receive the final tile after the transation.

I’m able to make half tilesets (128 tiles). In this case, i’ll made half of half (WHAT) tile, or a minor proportion of tiles and send to you. If you like it of how tiles looks, you need to pay me $40 before i finish. When i finish, i’ll send you again to see all the tiles. If you don’t like of result, you can cancel the request, and i’ll send you the first half of tile to use. On half tilesets, the tax to personal use it’s $10. Usually, i took 1 – 2 weeks per tileset. Cancel a request allow me to sell the entire tileset as mine tileset on a collection.

Usually i send tiles on a charset format, to just map on rpg maker without add a new tileset), but if you want i can put on a tileset too.

That's all. Thank you
Pages: 1