WROTE A THING ON THE MISAOS

Pages: 1
I hope that everything I wrote is accurate! I was originally going to write a brief history sort of thing, but I ended up diving into prominent Misao winners and even then I still feel that there's way more to ramble about.
Neat write-up!
Have you thought about submitting it as an article to the site?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
What a fun trip down memory lane!

You typo'd Karuna's name in the Luxaren Allure entry as "Laruna," BTW.
unity
You're magical to me.
Really enjoyed reading this! I am super flattered to have one of my games be on this list and it's so cool that you've documented the Misao's past like this! :DDDD
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Nice writeup, thanks for sharing!

Wonder what iishenron is up to nowadays...
Awesome write-up! And a great insight on how RPG Maker dev has changed over the years.

And man, it's wild to think that something I made is now firmly in RPG Maker history.
Hey neat article. The pomwifi stuff makes me want to cover the context and weird upsets that happened throughout the times at some point. I really should just track down iishenron, he used to hang out at the irc 24/7 talking about football until we switched to slack/discord or something.

I remember being shocked Queen's Court still updated in 2009, I'm still waiting for that game...
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I just looked at its stats and holy shit nothing is ever gonna beat Pom. We're gonna be eternally represented by a goofy dog game by someone who isn't even part of the site community.

Granted, most of the big successes seem to be by people who aren't so big in the community. Probably because they mak gam instead of shitpost.
I think its sad that the only game on the RM2000 wikipedia article is Super Columbine Massacre RPG. but maybe its what we deserve for not making our games questionable enough.
Sooz
It's called "notable" when you're on Wikipedia :V
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hey, It was a pleasure to read your article. Pls, publish it here.
author=Liberty
Neat write-up!
Have you thought about submitting it as an article to the site?
author=Cap_H
Hey, It was a pleasure to read your article. Pls, publish it here.

Alright, yeah, I've been thinking about publishing this and my RPG Maker preservation and John Clowder articles here.
Sooz
Submit all the articles! Get a jillion makerscore! Achieve the wld admiration of the gender(s) of your preference!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I wrote an article about the subject, but your seems to go more in depth about games that won the award, while mine just deals with the general history and rules:

https://rpgmaker.net/articles/2504/
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Legion Saga, The Way... so much history. Misao awards have been around for quite a while indeed. My game has been mentioned too :')

Very nice article, scity! Thank you for sharing^^
Pages: 1