[RMN] CALLING FOR GAMEPAGE CSS WIZARDS HELP PLS

Pages: 1
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Hi.

Problem Statement

My next project is spanish first and english second.
This being an english speaking website, I'll of course make the gamepage in both languages. I'll have two downloads, a spanish version and an english version.

I was wondering if it would be possible with css to add two download buttons instead of one. I'm able of changing the button's background and hiding the text, but I don't know if something like this is possible. I've seen some crazy css in some gamepages around here so I'm dubious to whether this is possible or not but I'd like to hope that it is.

My ghetto solution when faced with this problem so far is to add two huge download buttons at the very top of the game's description like i did with this game, but the gamepage still forces me to set a main download.

If adding a second button is not possible, would hiding the download button at the top be possible instead? That way people would be forced to either click on the Downloads tab, or one of the huge buttons at the top of the description.
This should hide the button, if it's allowed by the rules

#game_download_area {display: none;}

An extra button would be content, not style, so it's not really a CSS thing.

Maybe dumb idea: You could set the main download as a link to a landing page with the two downloads on.
Mirak
Thanks coleocanth, that works. Do you know by chance what's the #tag for the dropbox button to disappear it as well?

I like your idea about the main download being a link to one of the pages that has yet another link, but I think hiding it and displaying the download buttons as visible as possible below is the better option.
If you use firefox, and right click on the page, "inspect element" will answer this type of question. (Other browsers have similar functions in the debug tools)

#send_to_dropbox looks like the ID you're looking for.
Mirak
Thanks!

I use chrome, but i still have to get used to the interface that pops out whenever i inspect an element. It's a bit complicated and difficult to navigate for me.
Pages: 1