WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THE GENERIC RPG QUEST SERIES?

Pages: 1
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
So you may know, but I have been working on a game called Generic RPG Quest 3 for quite some time. You may also know that a guy named Seiromem has made another game called Generic RPG Quest 2. Originally, Generic RPG Quest 3 was called Generic Quest, but also some digging, I found a game called Generic RPG Quest 2 so I decided, "Hey, maybe I should rename it. Heck, maybe I should make a sequel (not really) to a RPG Maker game I have never played! That should be fun!" However, what ever happened to Generic RPG Quest 1? I searched and searched, but only found a reddit post for "generic RPG side quest ideas" and a youtube let's play for a mysterious game called "Generic RPG Quest 8." What the heck? why did it skip from 2 to 8? And it seems like each game (out of 2, 3, and 8) was made by completely different people? What the heck? Are there actually 7 other generic RPG Quest games not made by Seiromem or me that have been lost to the void. Did Seiromem actually make Generic RPG Quest 8 and simpilly skipped a couple games as a joke? Did Seiromem or someone else create the original Generic RPG Quest and then delete all traces of it from the internet right before or after Seiromem posted 2? This is all so confusing! I hope that someone in this community can solve this mysterious. Someone do something!

-KrimsonKatt
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
"generic rpg quest" is such a well, generic name.

There's a good chance all these people have nothing to do with each other and just shared the name of their games because it's such a common name.
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
Huh, that's a nice theory. But then why did the guy who made "Generic RPG Quest 8" not just call it Generic RPG Quest? The mystery continues...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It's a joke about how generic RPG series all have way too many games in them.
Pages: 1