DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE MV'S CHRACTER GENERATOR'S MALE NECKS ARE WAY TO THICK?

Pages: 1

Left: MV Female neck, clothes have been edited to fit it.
Right: MV Male neck.

Just, why? Why is it so thick? It makes all characters look like musclebound freaks to me! It works if you want a muscular character, but anything resembling a 'boyish' character is out of the question.

Just, bleegh.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
A middleground between these two thickness could perhaps work because right now neither the left or the right one look right.
Hrnng, quest giver, I’m trying to complete this quest but my neck is dummy thicc and keeps alerting the monsters,
Manly men have necks as thick as their heads don’t you know? But yes one should edit the neck to between those too
The whole manly man idea has always bothered me. I'm a fairly big guy, 6 feet tall, broad shoulders. My neck is slightly less wide than my jaw width.

And the insides of my collar bone doesn't balloon up like a football(unless you count my tumor but that shrunk and was never bigger than a golf ball). Yet when I try to play Skyrim or Dark souls, even going as thin as possible, they have foot balls for necks and tiny heads, not to mention the weird fact that their necks are wider at the base than the top like a tree trunk. I literally prefer animesque games for role playing because they look more like humans to me. Anime and 'look more like humans' should never apply to anything.
Yeah, the neck works for Wrestlers, they're body builders. They're supposed to be big and muscular. The naive every man is not a wrestler.
Pages: 1