THE GAMEJOLT SITE ISN'T WORKING FOR ME ANYMORE

Pages: first 12 next last
Hello
Could someone please tell the gamejolt admin that I can no longer go on der Page?
How long it is I can't say for sure only that it is this year.
It doesn't matter if I use FF or IE. I only get a white page. I have a older version of FF installed. But it didn't matter until now.
I have no way to contact the site myself. That's why I aks you people to help me. :(

thanks
AnimeGirl
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I promise they don't care about your computer problems. And neither do we. You're an idiot. Bye.
User was warned for this post
@LockeZ: lol...

Try using chrome maybe or clearing your browser cache, you could also try their discord for live support.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'm not being hostile or combative. I'm just saying that your own computer's technical problems obviously have nothing to do with them. Asking them this question would be a very rude and pointless waste of their time. And nobody here has anything to do with them either, or with you, so coming in here and asking us this is the most bizarre thing I've seen in months.
I feel like you need a review on human interaction if you you think that calling someone an idiot isn't going to come off as hostile. Yeah I guess it's weird to ask problems about another site but I happen to hang out on the gamejolt discord and it's not a big deal to refer the person to that. There's no such thing as stupid question etc.
It's not my fault if they change something so it doesn't work anymore and that I could find a way to contact there is not contact information to find. I didn't change anything.
Getting help or an answer in Discord wouldn't be easy because of the different timezone.
author=AnimeGirl
Hello
Could someone please tell the gamejolt admin that I can no longer go on der Page?
How long it is I can't say for sure only that it is this year.
It doesn't matter if I use FF or IE. I only get a white page. I have a older version of FF installed. But it didn't matter until now.
I have no way to contact the site myself. That's why I aks you people to help me. :(

thanks
AnimeGirl

Hi AnimeGirl♥

Yeah, I've been having the same issue for awhile on an older computer running chrome as well:

https://gamejolt.com/f/gamejolt-can-t-open-site-white-screen/222064 (cached version if you can't access gamejolt)

It may be a browser issue, it maybe a https:// issue, it maybe an operating system issue, I've tried clearing cache, nothing seems to work. But yeah, either way, I'd like to know a proper solution to this problem as well. Currently the only solution I've found around this, is just using a computer that has a browser that's properly up to date.

If anyone finds a better solution, keep me posted, cause I currently can't access RMARCHIV.TK either.
(...and I was able to access RMARCHIV.TK up until January 2019, that's how I got the footage for that video I made. But now I can't record it, because I can't even access the site.)
LockeZ
author=AnimeGirl
It's not my fault if they change something so it doesn't work anymore and that I could find a way to contact there is not contact information to find. I didn't change anything.
You're obviously wrong, since the website works for other people. And if you think nothing on your computer has changed in the last four months then you have no idea what a computer is.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I use Firefox myself, but, I'm pretty sure it's on auto-update? For the sake of this thread, I checked the gamejolt site anyway, and it seemed to come up okay. So, I don't know how much help I can really be in this case. Sorry.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=AnimeGirl
Hello

thanks
AnimeGirl

Try googling the words "gamejolt" and "contact" and the way will be revealed!

You're welcome
AnimeGirl
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I thought gamejolt's dead.
I think a combination of Lord Blue's generous and Sooz's witty answers should help you to sort it out. My two cents: You can try to access the site from your phone and search for a solution that way.
Other than an incompatible browser, it could be blocked either on your computer or site...i'm stretching it.
author=LockeZ
You're obviously wrong, since the website works for other people. And if you think nothing on your computer has changed in the last four months then you have no idea what a computer is.

Rather than offering insults, why not offer a solution? If you had nothing better to add, you might as well keep it to yourself.

Not offering a solution and making derogatory remarks like this is not any better.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I feel like asking LockeZ to quit being a dick is like asking Liberty to quit having an Australian accent or asking kentona to quit being depressio.
Well, there's being blunt and then there's insulting people.

Rule - don't insult people.
Well I got hold of a Admin in the Discord.
So we sorted out the Problem.
Looks like it might be the Browser Version.
I saved up money to buy a Tablet. When it arrvies there should be Edge on it
And with that it should work the Admin said.
I give feedback than how it is.
Thanks to the People that tried to help me. :-)
author=Sooz
I feel like asking LockeZ to quit being a dick is like asking Liberty to quit having an Australian accent or asking kentona to quit being depressio.

what a defining trait to have ... *sigh*
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Sooz
Or like asking Adon237 to stop being 12 years old

EDIT: Or like asking oddRABBIT to stop being bored
It's right.
With Edge it works perfect. ^^
D-Do you need a hug, kentona?

Glad you got it working, Anime Girl. Likely it was something to do with Firefox or whatever browser you were using. That could be about a million different things, though... >.<;
Pages: first 12 next last