[RMMV] HELLO! I'M NEW HERE.

Pages: 1
Hello! This is the first time I dare myself to make my own account on the forums, since I'm having a bit of trouble scripting my first project.

Well, what can I say about myself? I am a beginner when it comes to scripting, but an expert with story writing and art/sprites.

My new story's title is "The skyless land" , and for my own sake it's not going to be a very long story.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Glad to hear you managed to beat your shyness and that you joined the forums! No worries, we don't bite much.

Welcome to RMN and share your creativity with us! :D
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Short games are an excellent choice, I approve.

By "scripting" do you mean "writing the talkwords that come out of the characters' face holes" or "making this goddamn engine do the thing"?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=OzzyTheOne
Welcome to RMN and share your creativity with us! :D

I approve of this message.

When it comes to writing code, I have a project that I use as a testbed. Sometimes, I set up a map in the game, itself, to test things in. For example, my current project has a map called "Alpha Island". The area isn't accessible in-game, but, it is/was that game's testbed for various stuffs I needed (and still need) to test.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Stick around for as long as you want!

The Skyless Land is a witty name for a topdown game.
author=Sooz
Short games are an excellent choice, I approve.

By "scripting" do you mean "writing the talkwords that come out of the characters' face holes" or "making this goddamn engine do the thing"?

The second option xD
Pages: 1