[MAFIA] THE RESISTANCE: AVALON MAFIA - GAME ON

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Cap_H
author=InfectionFiles
author=Marrend
I mean, if Gourd doesn't join, how else would he fight IF for postcount!?

Good luck, everyone, and post lots so that we get more complaints about mafia threads!
Haha, yup! I instantly recognized his plot to out-post count me! Dastardly dastard.
Maybe you should join me with your vote, uwu

#lynch THE DASTARDLY GOURDY
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Gourd was lynched D0!

He was a:
Unassigned player.
Abilities: When dead, can attempt a grand revival. Has a 50% chance of succeeding.
InfectionFiles
author=Jeroen_Sol
Gourd was lynched D0!

He was a:
Unassigned player.
Abilities: When dead, can attempt a grand revival. Has a 50% chance of succeeding.
Haha, I love this. This is now the standard response to pre-game lynchings
I'm gonna go ahead and role claim. I'm Merlin, so do all you can to protect me you fools!
InfectionFiles
author=OzzyTheOne
I'm gonna go ahead and role claim. I'm Merlin, so do all you can to protect me you fools!
Shiiiit. Confirmed scum. No such thing as a "merlin"
#lynch Ozzybear
I can confirm that ozzy is giving us a false roleclaim. I am king Arthur, so I'd best who Merlin is. Destroy that dastardly minion of Morgana.

I know next to nothing about the card game, so I'm going off my knowledge of king Arthur here instead.
InfectionFiles
author=demonlord5000
I can confirm that ozzy is giving us a false roleclaim. I am king Arthur, so I'd best who Merlin is. Destroy that dastardly minion of Morgana.

I know next to nothing about the card game, so I'm going off my knowledge of king Arthur here instead.
See? This is proof and evidence wrapped into one. #lynch even harder Ozzybear
Only a moron would fall for such obvious bait. You have outed yourself as pre-game scum InfectionFiles!

#lynch ScumFiles
InfectionFiles
author=OzzyTheOne
Only a moron would fall for such obvious bait. You have outed yourself as pre-game scum InfectionFiles!

#lynch ScumFiles
Damn! I've been had! I mean...uh, I'm not scum hahahahahahahahhahahahaha ha ha
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Holy shit! Was that a scum reveal?

#cancel
#Lynch InfectionFiles
Had you looked closely at my waist, what I had was not excalibur, but the knockoff excalipoor. Scum has fallen into my trap!

#lynch infectionfiles
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
...?

The game hasn't started yet. Wait until it begins so we can all get killed off then. If we all died now, there'd be no way to have the game.
InfectionFiles
Gadzooks, I've been had, yet again! But your cold steel or dry rope will never touch me! *jumps off the highest tower in the land* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Noone is worried about demonlord5000 just totally messing things up with false claims? Morgana isn't even the top leader we need to kill! It's Mordred! (if he is in the game at all, granted). And the King?! Why hasn't Merlin come out to say anything.

But InfectionFiles already admitted to their crimes, so I guess it turned out ok.

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Odd scum for information instead of analysis
Kylaila town for analysis, but she also gets shifty eyes for shrugs
Personally, I got burned several times by lynching in fake claims. There can be good liars.

Infection's reaction seemed genuine to me tbh btw.
Yellow Magic
I'll never regain the bones I lost from my loneliness and sorrow
#lynch oddRABBIT
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'm going to start the game a bit early, because why not. End time of the day remains the same, so you guys just have more time for day 1. Sending out role PMs now.
Jeroen_Sol
The thread is now closed to non-participants. (Looking at you, Kloe)

Game-specific Roles and Rules (Read them again, they have changed slightly from the first time I posted them):

This game is semi-open. This means that the final setup will contain no roles outside the ones outlined below, but may not contain all of them.

Each faction has a win condition and a lose condition. A faction wins if it satisfies its win condition, but doesn't satisfy its lose condition. Otherwise, it loses. The game ends when any faction wins.

Missions:
Each day phase, a team of 3 people must be formed to go on a mission. Teams will be formed by discussion. Anyone may propose a team, and other players may vote to either #Accept or #Deny it. If more than half of the living players accept the team, it goes on the mission. All (scum) members of the team then notify me whether they want to #Succeed or #Fail the mission. Only Minions of Mordred may choose between success and failure. Loyal servants of Arthur succeed the mission automatically. If all team members choose succeed, the mission succeeds, and one random player will be publically revealed as not Mordred at the end of the day. If any team member chooses failure, the mission fails, and one random player will be publically revealed as not Merlin at the end of the day. If no team is formed before the end of the day, it is treated as a mission failure. If a scum team member doesn't hand in a vote before the end of the day, it will default to #Succeed. This does not apply if the team is formed so close to the deadline that a vote can't reasonably be expected in time.

Nightless:
Since there are no night powers other than the scum nightkill, scum must choose their nightkill target during day phase. The lynch and nightkill will then happen in the same post, and the next day phase will start immediately afterwards.

Roles:
Loyal servants of Arthur (Town)
Win condition: All key scum are dead.
Lose condition: Merlin is dead.

If Mordred is in the game, he is key scum. Otherwise, all scum are key scum.

Loyal servant of Arthur (Vanilla)

Number: Any
Abilities: None

Merlin (Informed Flagbearer)

Number: 1
Abilities: Knows who the Minions of Mordred are, except Mordred. Does not know their exact roles. Loses the game for town upon death.

Percival (Informed)

Number: At most 1
Abilities: Knows who Merlin and Morgana are, but not who is who.

Lancelot (Bulletproof Guard)

Abilities: Dies in place of Merlin. Cannot otherwise be nightkilled.

Minions of Mordred (Scum)
Win condition: Scum outnumbers Town, or Merlin is dead.
Lose condition: Mordred is in the game, and is dead.

Minion of Mordred (Goon)

Number: Any
Abilities: None

Mordred (Godfather Flagbearer)

Abilities: Identity is not revealed to Merlin. Loses the game for scum upon death.

Morgana (Weak Godfather)

Abilities: Appears as Merlin to Percival.

Assassin (Vengeful)

Abilities: Upon death, is allowed one chance to kill Merlin. The kill fails if it targets anyone other than Merlin.

Oberon (Mute Goon)

Abilities: Does not know, nor share a scumchat with, his fellow Minions of Mordred. Can only nightkill if all other Minions of Mordred are dead.

Day 1 starts now! It ends in 69 hours, 38 minutes.
(The website I used for timers is dead now, so if anyone has another one that I can embed on this website I'd love to hear it)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teams:

None proposed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current votecount as of 2019-05-20, 00:22 GMT+2:

Not voting: 13 - pianotm, Cap_H, AtiyaTheSeeker, OddRABBIT, OzzyTheOne, demonlord5000, PlatinumAshes, psy_wombats, Yellow Magic, Muffle, Kylaila, InfectionFiles, Gourd_Clae
(Staying up late got me something!
Thank you for the update, the mission-system sounds more balanced now, and quite fun to be honest.)

It's not like we know anything yet, so I am open to random teams. Let's have a good one!
InfectionFiles
Howdy and yup, I'm open to discussing a team to go out! But let's wait for everyone to get here. But it might look like we have 2/3 soooo