[MAFIA] THE RESISTANCE: AVALON MAFIA - GAME ON

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Town could have deduced Mordred was in the game by piano's suicide vote. If Mordred hadn't been in the game, this suicide would lead to PA mathematically solving the game the next day, thus piano would have quietly waited, hoping for a timeout nolynch. The fact that he suicided proved Mordred to exist.

Or was it a psyche-out to keep us from lynching psy?

I mean... it wasn't. But it could've been.
@KY You did really good and I was purposefully being unfair to you so I am sorry if I stressed you out!!

That said, I wasn't purposefully playing dumb last day lol. I mean not exactly. I forgot that Merlin already knew psy wasn't mordred (for like a split second). It was actually goofiness not villainous goofiness XD

I had been saying throughout the game that was probably Merlin after the claim, but a part of me never fully believed it. So, gg to PA too!
Seriously. My mind is active, I kept rereading and rewriting posts in my head ALL THE FUCKING TIME. ANY LONGER FREE STRETCH OF TIME. The happiest I was at work, far far away from this all. University's flexible shit, guys.

I AM FINALLY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Kylaila
And everyone fucking tagged me as a stupid newbie that would neither be capable of acting bubbly or be anything. I wished I was scum LOL. (I am a better actor than a strategist, 100%.)

Still.. well. That is kind of a relief though. This was a really harsh condition for me. All the harsh condition I could imagine and I never done this over writing, or so much time, or WITH A FUCKING HIDDEN SCUM CHAT, so i didn't know how well my feeling could guide me. I seriously doubted my abilities, guys QQ

So.. uh. There's that.

I don't recall anyone calling you stupid though? Also, you did a good job towards the end by canceling your psy vote and deducing that Mordred might be Gourd. Psy attempt to play Merlin basically revealed that he was covering for Mordred, why PA gave up after that I don't know :/
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Kylaila
And everyone fucking tagged me as a stupid newbie that would neither be capable of acting bubbly or be anything. I wished I was scum LOL. (I am a better actor than a strategist, 100%.)

Still.. well. That is kind of a relief though. This was a really harsh condition for me. All the harsh condition I could imagine and I never done this over writing, or so much time, or WITH A FUCKING HIDDEN SCUM CHAT, so i didn't know how well my feeling could guide me. I seriously doubted my abilities, guys QQ

So.. uh. There's that.

Now you know you have no reason to. There's a reason you won both promising newcomer and town MVP, and that's that your gut is extremely on point.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@PA I had my suspicions from the start that you were Merlin because what better way to hide that you're Merlin than to "fake-claim" you're Merlin. Of course I didn't say any of this in thread. For a moment I also though Gourd was Merlin but shortly after realized that he must be Mordred. My fear of accidentally hitting Merlin by lynching him was what stopped me from putting it out there that I thought he was Mordred and it still pisses me off xD
@gourd U FUCKING DID!
It may be because yday or the night before I couldnt sleep well at all, but today, betwene things, when I was alone with myself, and a bit yday, I just break down randomly crying. I did before this game ended, actually, with the last post. Just a bit.

I am just done. Ok. seriously done. And no, ya all didnt even do anything too bad, just. see above.
(also, I was reminded of ALL the irl things - I use EVERYHTING I DO to reflect, yknow). The reads, the take on me - I stand out irl, yknow, and you don't know how many people don't get me or take offense or confusion to me being all over the place. That I got over though, I mean, I learn fast n pick myself back fast too.
But that exhaustion piling up? That. That kills.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
wtf actually happened on night 3 though
I honestly thought after lynching piano I was somewhat beyond suspicion so I was not that worried this day until psy and I coordinated to hammer him together and I decided to go first with a tell. And then psy took longer than I expected and I was STRESSED
Honestly, the only reason I seriously woulda voted psy is to end it early. End my suffering, end my breaking down and crying. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My mind is active guys. Just cause I am intuitive and emotional doesn't mean it doesnt work full power, always <.>
Those maybes THOSE MAYBES THOSE LAYERS OVER LAYERS OVER EVERYHTING GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I am ok now, I just use this for therapy, think what you want, this is me. THIS IS FREEDOM FINALLY MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
author=Gourd_Clae
I honestly thought after lynching piano I was somewhat beyond suspicion so I was not that worried this day until psy and I coordinated to hammer him together and I decided to go first with a tell. And then psy took longer than I expected and I was STRESSED

Oh? that was you stressed then?
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
Sorry everyone that hoped I would make the read on Gourd. It seems obvious in retrospect but I was really uncertain.

I just didn't want to embarrass myself by lynching the wrong target, especially if there might not be a Mordred.

author=LockeZ

^ this
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Gourd_Clae

Everyone was stressed. You can read the 100 posts in dead chat about the situation.
They were? I was sure they were waiting it out for effect, but they werent, huh.
Still worked tho, even if they were stressed out over it, somehow. Waiting woulda been nice, to just see us give up and finish this. OR let me finish it.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Kylaila
Honestly, the only reason I seriously woulda voted psy is to end it early. End my suffering, end my breaking down and crying. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My mind is active guys. Just cause I am intuitive and emotional doesn't mean it doesnt work full power, always <.>
Those maybes THOSE MAYBES THOSE LAYERS OVER LAYERS OVER EVERYHTING GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I am ok now, I just use this for therapy, think what you want, this is me. THIS IS FREEDOM FINALLY MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I assume this means we won't be seeing you on RMN mafia any time soon?

Also, I even pointed out that Piano and Gourd could both be scum hating on each other pulbicly to throw of suspicion on the other. The fact that no one went through my day 4 posts annoys me too.
Jeroen_Sol
I'm sorry this was so hard on you, Ky.

But you are really really good at this. I hope you'll consider playing another game, after some rest.
author=LockeZ

It was us hitting YM to ensure he was dead if he was Merlin. It actually didn't make a whole lot of sense looking back. I remember it being a convincing argument at the time so maybe scum chat will help. I mostly went along with it bc I thought it was only fair to town not to kill anyone else.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=PlatinumAshes
Sorry everyone that hoped I would make the read on Gourd. It seems obvious in retrospect but I was really uncertain.

I just didn't want to embarrass myself by lynching the wrong target, especially if there might not be a Mordred.

author=LockeZ

^ this

Night 3 was simple, for whatever reason scum targeted YM. Even though they knew he was gonna be lynched, I forgot their reasoning for it but in LockeZ' own words: "That was utterly stupid."
Please never again invite me into a setup with so many rules and roles being maybes QQ.
It was a valuable learning experience for me, and very humbling. I don't know if I will join another mafia game though.

: D at least the exhausted made me fine with gambling. I get it though PA, I was that way like the entire rest of the game.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Gourd_Clae
author=LockeZ
It was us hitting YM to ensure he was dead if he was Merlin. It actually didn't make a whole lot of sense looking back. I remember it being a convincing argument at the time so maybe scum chat will help. I mostly went along with it bc I thought it was only fair to town not to kill anyone else.

Does that mean my consideration theory was partially true? ö_ö