Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=InfectionFiles
author=OzzyTheOne
author=InfectionFiles
Okay, sign me up! :D

Oh hey there fella.
Hey, buddy. :D

It's been awhile!

Really hope Cavedog comes back. also surprised lockez isn't here. Is he still burnt out from the championship?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Probably. LockeZ said he'd join if there weren't enough participants, but didn't really feel like it otherwise.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=OzzyTheOne

Haha, yup!

Also, no CAVE or LockeZ will be strange...
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=InfectionFiles
Haha, yup!

Also, no CAVE or LockeZ will be strange...

Yeah, I agree. Also dayum, playing mafia again, doing a lot of gam mak, checking out the forums more, it feels like 2016 again.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Back to the good old days.

Sign-ups seem to have stopped. I'd prefer to have one more person though. If anyone knows someone who might be interested, please ask! I'll probably close sign-ups when we get one more player. The game will still start on Monday, however.
Did you say you needed one more person? Look no further, Gourdy-face is here!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Gourdy-face!
...erm...
I mean...
Gourdy!!!
author=pianotm
Gourdy-face!
...erm...
I mean...
Gourdy!!!
*twirls in, appearing magically*

I was summoned by my sol bro~ How could I ever turn him down?

My grand return a few months a go didn't exactly go the way I wanted it to, but this is good enough I think! ^.^;
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Gourd_Clae
author=pianotm
Gourdy-face!
...erm...
I mean...
Gourdy!!!
*twirls in, appearing magically*

I was summoned by my sol bro~ How could I ever turn him down?

My grand return a few months a go didn't exactly go the way I wanted it to, but this is good enough I think! ^.^;

That's a wolf tell
#Lynch Gourd!

And welcome back!
InfectionFiles
author=Gourd_Clae
OMG! GOURD! I almost cried when I saw your name...but then again I'm chopping onions for the Texas Onion Cook-Off.

And-and I remember your "grand" return! Sorry about the air quotes, but yeah.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Cap_H
That's a wolf tell
#Lynch Gourd!

And welcome back!

Wait...the game hasn't even started yet and you're already looking for tells?

#Lynch Cap_H
author=InfectionFiles
author=Gourd_Clae
OMG! GOURD! I almost cried when I saw your name...but then again I'm chopping onions for the Texas Onion Cook-Off.

And-and I remember your "grand" return! Sorry about the air quotes, but yeah.

IF <3 <3 <3 I will claim those tears as mine!!

Yeah, it's all good my grand return deserves the air quotes. XD I really thought I wasn't going to get distracted for some reason. Such is life!

@cap MAFIA SCUM CONFIRMED
#Lynch CAP

Jeroen_Sol
GOURD!

I didn't think you were going to read your PM in time. Glad you're here! The gang is back together!

Sign-ups are now closed. Game will start on Monday, at (time I wake up after a busy weekend) GMT+2. Day 1 will last for at least 2 days, until Wednesday, 10 PM GMT+2. Everyone in America should be awake at that time.
InfectionFiles
The boys(and girls) are back in town, the boys(and girls) are back in tooooowwnnwnnwnownwn

@Gourd- You can have my tears as they fall in the rain, good luck! <3

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I mean, if Gourd doesn't join, how else would he fight IF for postcount!?

Good luck, everyone, and post lots so that we get more complaints about mafia threads!
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
What a surprise! Good to see you again, Gourd.
InfectionFiles
author=Marrend

Good luck, everyone, and post lots so that we get more complaints about mafia threads!
Haha, yup! I instantly recognized his plot to out-post count me! Dastardly dastard.
Hello hello~

I fully expect this game to be complained about by everyone!! Otherwise, how can we say we really had fun?

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=InfectionFiles
author=Marrend

Haha, yup! I instantly recognized his plot to out-post count me! Dastardly dastard.

Maybe you should join me with your vote, uwu