[MAFIA] THE RESISTANCE: AVALON MAFIA - GAME ON

Oh, sniped by PA. *sighs* anyhow. Maybe I can look at it again later. Definitely now, I will want to lynch myself if I do.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
author=Kylaila
We need 4 votes to lynch, so if there is Mordred and the coordinate well they can do stuff.
#cancel

Fine. It's flappy gourd or demon. I just went through 16 pages of text earlier, I am taking a break.

Take it easy man, there's no time limit.

I'm also going to have dinner and then take the train home. I'll see you guys later.
Definitely not now*
You've done your best so I shouldn't throw for ya, eh. I can see the vigor.
I just like finishing things is all. I want to have it frigging done dusted over with forever GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I have a presentation to focus on next, so if this clogs my mind the next week too, I will come over and kill these fuckers personally.
(I won't but you know what I mean)
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
I want a rule confirmation:

@Solmasterzzzzzzzzz Can the assassin target the same person that scum is night-killing?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If there's not a Mordred, and we waste our lynch on a gamble, we utterly deserve to lose. We KNOW who is scum. Even if Mordred exists there's no way to know for sure who it is. I say just kill him.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=PlatinumAshes
Can the assassin target the same person that scum is night-killing?

Yes, that is possible.
So....... there can be rule confirmation?
*slow clap* I'm dying I can't take this. HAHHH. Ok. cool.

OK, so we know they weren't sure who of the two was Merlin and they just..
*sighs* I SO WISH I COULD JUST FOLLOW LOCKEZ ON THIS ONE, but i dun wanna spoil the fun for PA either.
>.<
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Just to clarify, I'm willing to confirm/clarify when people ask about rules/roles that are in the game and explained in the OP (this happened with the mission system a number of times), but for obvious reasons I can't/won't answer when people ask me if I made moderating decisions.

Basically, if it's a question you could have asked reading only the OP, it's okay. If it's a question about this specific game, it's not okay.
K. Good to know, I guess.
I didn't see any official statement regarding teams but I suppose that was a "oh write a pm or suck it u silly" thing. It became clearer soon.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I did ask a question about mission teams and got answered in the thread. (After night 2, I asked if the person who was revealed was always one of the mission members. Jeroen said no. He hid it in one of his giant posts though so it was easy to miss.)
So, then as a question, can scum place their NK any time of the game day? How's that work? Is there like a representative. Can you change the NK vote? That kinda stuff. Cause, yknow.
PlatinumAshes
^ This would have been nice to know
So, Yes - can't answer - yes until day ends.

I asked more in pm.

Can Team Success/Fail be changed? Yes, until day ends.

Assassin chooses kill target before day ends.

AKA.
nk will have to be placed before assassin result.
And here I thought the point was utter confusion about everything about the game
Well, for town, anyhow.
A lot happened. Reminder: I was confirmed not mordred day 1. I don't have time to go over the whole thread right now. Will speculate on mordred candidates when we get time.
OH. that is nice. my god. lol.
Hi sorry I'm late. Was afraid of this happening but there's still a chance to eke out a win:

In an ideal world I'd be posting this at start of day but: I'm the real Merlin.

Remaining scum is PA if that wasn't obvious.

Thr Merlin fakeclaim is a last day gambit because PA already knows who I am. He doesn't need to actually kill me today to win as he can just do it at night. If there is a Mordred then dking PA today is also a loss. Though it would seem he's actually trying to get me kiled during the day. Most of his statements about mordred are accurate but my mordred lead died in the night.

Between reads and yelling about Merlin hiding I have played this game since day 1 as loud and wrong and obnoxious as I possibly could be because I needed to toe the line between getting myself nked if I did anything useful. I legit did think PA was the assassin though vs whatever else he has. With piano I was trying to buddy him to avoid getting killed. My plan for last night was to start voting caph instead but the day ended abruptly for me to do a anything.

LockeZ we had the same idea re the the teams, sort of. My thought was using votes accepts vs the team proposals though. I was hoping to have one day left to use that info though.

I'm afraid most of this day is going to end up with me having to argue my identity. I was banking on Percival still living to back me up and that cap died both made this particular play from PA possible and thoroughly screwed me over. If I end up losing this thing to this claim nonsense and getting killed by /town/ then I'll have to swear some sort of blood vengeance on PA, christ. Also I'm still in a no service vortex so I can't be as effective as id like, and I'll be back k in about an hour to answer questions.

And for the love of everything holy please don't drop any more votes on me