[MAFIA] THE RESISTANCE: AVALON MAFIA - GAME ON

I haven't left yet so I can at least analyze this psy post. Why did you propose the if there is a mordred scenario when the team failed, and pa was not among those team members? If you are merlin, then mordred failed the team results, but that doesn't sit well with me. Mordred would not want to fail a mission, and given they were getting two shots anyways...I have to ask...why would mordred do this?

From psy's post I'm believing that PA is merlin that there is no mordred

Getting ready to go gtocery shopping now. I'll read the whole thread when I'm back.

Is this a ploy to hide the existence of Mordred or are you really that dumb. I don't believe you, either way.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
Oh come on, are we really doing this
I mean, if psy is this desperate to not be lynched maybe he is just the last scum - or mordred himself?
#lynch psy

withdraw your vote if you want to keep track of this PA, it had to happen but meh.
I am sick of a setup where we only onesidedly know whether there is a spear-head or not, anyway. (nothing against balance jero, just not for me.)
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
How can last night's mission be sabotaged if I'm the last scum? That theory would only work if LockeZ is Modred.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Current votecount as of 2019-05-24, 19:34 GMT+2:

psy_wombats: 2 - Kylaila, LockeZ, Kylaila, Kylaila
Not voting: 4 - demonlord5000, PlatinumAshes, psy_wombats, Gourd_Clae

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endgame will end when hammer falls. There is no time limit, and there will be no more missions.

Oh, it was LockeZ. who put the vote. Still,
PlatinumAshes
author=Gourd_Clae
I mean, if psy is this desperate to not be lynched maybe he is just the last scum - or mordred himself?

He's not Mordred, because I could see he was scum in my role PM. If he were mordred, I would not be able to see him.
Oh duh I forgot. I still think he could be the last one alive.
or you are the last one alive

] #cancel
#vote gourd
and with that I can leave this until tomorrow.

Are you really that criminally goofy?
Or I mean, maybe you are, Ky? Didn't hunt a whole lot of scum this game, did you? You should probably update your suspicions from last day phase a bit or give me something to argue against?

PlatinumAshes
Okay guys. If one of you is Mordred, you played super well and you deserve to win this game. I honestly have can not tell and I'm not going tk risk the game on a guess like that.

Just for the hell of it, my best guess is Demonlord5000. This is because Cap_H randomly voted for him yesterday, and then he got nightkilled by scum. That's my best guess but I'm not gonna risk throwing a game that is won 50% of the time.

I'll take the loss if there is a Mordred.

#lynch psycho

This is really fair but since we don't have a time limit I'm gonna think on it a little more!
PlatinumAshes
Sure, why not. I can't wait to read the dead chat and scum chat though
author=PlatinumAshes
How can last night's mission be sabotaged if I'm the last scum? That theory would only work if LockeZ is Modred.

Thanks!

#lynch LockeZ
#Lynch psy_wombats

Golly gee I hope this is the right thing to do!