[MAFIA] THE RESISTANCE: AVALON MAFIA - GAME ON

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
That's hammer
Did you just get baited in the ...

That gourd post was a sure tell. Congrats guys.
Well, I was fine with throwing it, but I guess it ended this way anyway. Congrats to the winners.
At first*
and here i was trying to win anyway lol.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Ky, wait for Jero to post the result of the endgame pls.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
author=Gourd_Clae
#Lynch psy_wombatsGolly gee I hope this is the right thing to do!

Well played my dude. You had me
I'd like to thank the academy~ <3
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
author=OzzyTheOne
Ky, wait for Jero to post the result of the endgame pls.

And here I thought you were dead
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Day Result:

psy_wombats was lynched D5! He was Morgana!

Abilities: Appears as Merlin to Percival.

Final D5 votecount:

psy_wombats: 4 - Kylaila, LockeZ, Kylaila, Kylaila, PlatinumAshes, Gourd_Clae, psy_wombats
Gourd_Clae: 1 - Kylaila
Not voting: 1 - demonlord5000

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night Result:

PlatinumAshes died N5! He was Merlin!

Abilities: Knows who the Minions of Mordred are, except Mordred. Does not know their exact roles. Loses the game for town upon death.

LockeZ, demonlord5000 and Kylaila lost their flagbearer N5! They were all Loyal Servants of Arthur!

Abilities: None

Gourd_Clae won N5! He was Mordred!

Abilities: Identity is not revealed to Merlin. Loses the game for scum upon death.

The Minions of Mordred: Gourd_Clae, psy_wombats, pianotm and Muffle, win the game!

Discord link to scum and dead chat

Awards:

Most likely to be CAVE_DOG in disguise:
PlatinumAshes: "Hello guys, I'm Merlin."

Promising new player:
Kylaila, who was right about everything, all game long.

Died too soon:
InfectionFiles, when he was so excited to be playing mafia again.

Town MVP:
Kylaila, who was right about everything, all game long.

Scum MVP:
pianotm: "#Lynch me"

The thread is now open to all again.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

author=PlatinumAshes
Okay guys. If one of you is Mordred, you played super well and you deserve to win this game. I honestly have can not tell and I'm not going tk risk the game on a guess like that.

Just for the hell of it, my best guess is Demonlord5000. This is because Cap_H randomly voted for him yesterday, and then he got nightkilled by scum. That's my best guess but I'm not gonna risk throwing a game that is won 50% of the time.

I'll take the loss if there is a Mordred.

#lynch psycho

@PlatinumAshes Why did you give up :(
Also, Demonlord was confirmed Town because he was not Mordred as stated on mission of day 1.

https://giphy.com/gifs/lol-reaction-gif-no-GmlDMFfcNy7tu
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I know we were all tired from the game, but why did all of you rush it so hard towards the end :V
I thought PA wanted to win the game tho. So. I am sorry, scum was playing pretty well but I don't get the last day.
I was around so I was seeing if they jumped onto a third psy vote tbh. But I was seriusly considering it too, just to end this stupid madness.

I will say, balanced or not, I hate maybes. I hate not even knowing our win condition. I would have enjoyed playing scum, but this set up was literally the worst possible one for my mental health. I have an active mind (also no, not knowing WHO is the role is not the maybe i mean)

Well. At least it's over.
Jeroen_Sol
Town could have deduced Mordred was in the game by piano's suicide vote. If Mordred hadn't been in the game, this suicide would lead to PA mathematically solving the game the next day, thus piano would have quietly waited, hoping for a timeout nolynch. The fact that he suicided proved Mordred to exist.
Gourd, I don't think playing purposefully oblivious is useful on the last day, but somehow that lie didnt even draw attention so, you win. Lol.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Kylaila
I thought PA wanted to win the game tho. So. I am sorry, scum was playing pretty well but I don't get the last day.
I was around so I was seeing if they jumped onto a third psy vote tbh. But I was seriusly considering it too, just to end this stupid madness.

I will say, balanced or not, I hate maybes. I hate not even knowing our win condition. I would have enjoyed playing scum, but this set up was literally the worst possible one for my mental health. I have an active mind (also no, not knowing WHO is the role is not the maybe i mean)

Well. At least it's over.

Kylaila, you did very well throughout most of the game, you basically guessed most scum as well.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Town could have deduced Mordred was in the game by piano's suicide vote. If Mordred hadn't been in the game, this suicide would lead to PA mathematically solving the game the next day, thus piano would have quietly waited, hoping for a timeout nolynch. The fact that he suicided proved Mordred to exist.

Me? Psy would never openly fail the mission if they wanted to keep options open. That was my reason, anyway. If they bait, there's something up. It's deliberate.

If it was what it was?
so. i can finally talk to people again!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm just annoyed that I didn't share my suspicions of Gourd being Mordred in thread, I was afraid that he might be Merlin. But damn am I pissed at myself as well.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
It was a fun game, but I am still somewhat bitter to PA for basically giving up towards the end, grrr.
And everyone fucking tagged me as a stupid newbie that would neither be capable of acting bubbly or be anything. I wished I was scum LOL. (I am a better actor than a strategist, 100%.)

Still.. well. That is kind of a relief though. This was a really harsh condition for me. All the harsh condition I could imagine and I never done this over writing, or so much time, or WITH A FUCKING HIDDEN SCUM CHAT, so i didn't know how well my feeling could guide me. I seriously doubted my abilities, guys QQ

So.. uh. There's that.
author=OzzyTheOne
It was a fun game, but I am still somewhat bitter to PA for basically giving up towards the end, grrr.

It's just bizarre more than bitter imho LOL