[MAFIA] THE RESISTANCE: AVALON MAFIA - GAME ON

author=OzzyTheOne
author=Kylaila
Honestly, the only reason I seriously woulda voted psy is to end it early. End my suffering, end my breaking down and crying. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My mind is active guys. Just cause I am intuitive and emotional doesn't mean it doesnt work full power, always <.>
Those maybes THOSE MAYBES THOSE LAYERS OVER LAYERS OVER EVERYHTING GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I am ok now, I just use this for therapy, think what you want, this is me. THIS IS FREEDOM FINALLY MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I assume this means we won't be seeing you on RMN mafia any time soon?

Also, I even pointed out that Piano and Gourd could both be scum hating on each other pulbicly to throw of suspicion on the other. The fact that no one went through my day 4 posts annoys me too.

lol I saw that and it also stressed me out a little XD

@Ky Yeah it seemed like it was taking a lot out of you, so I felt like a dick doing my evil duties w;;
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Heh, you're lucky that the potential roles were listed in the OP. Usually with most games on here, there's no way to know how anyone's role works until they die.
Gourd was trying to hide the entire time. So if someone was gonna want to be hiding, it be gourd. Psy was pretty out there. It's easy to say in retrospect, but I'm sorry ozzy ye were missed.

Also shoutout for piano, that helped. Just like, being able to talk a bit. The annoying thing is, like, I can't talk over things that come up well with the game being on, or it felt very like, detour-y? But I need that stuff.

I like mafia, but not when it stretches so long. If you ever oraganize a casual voice-chat based one it'd be fun to join I guess. I'd happily be a storyteller, too.
Also, I dunno if that is interesting to you jero, but maybe one could experiment with scum chat being restricted to just emoji (thumbs up down for killing and a few others), to make the public chat more important? Or to get closer to the irl experience. I am sure both do different things with different ups, but just a thought.
I hate maybes.
I didnt think that signing up through. And I hate it. AND ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, GO BURN.

UGH.

I like rulesets in general, anyway. I am not the spreedrunner dude to search for glitche, I use them rules and make em work for me. That's how I roll.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Stretches so long? This was only four day phases, and no night phases, so it was a pretty short game.

I don't like IRL mafia at all, the whole fun of it on forums is being able to super-over-analyze everything that everyone is saying.
Well, looks like they hammered before I could even be here to speculate. No idea why PA was speculating that I might be mordred when I came in briefly and said I was already confirmed not mordred.
YM's idea for a mafia that restricts how many times you can post is a fun idea. It'd probably mess a lot of people up though lol!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Gourd next game I'll get you just you wait you little scummy scumbag. Another thing worth pointing out, my list on people to lynch after Piano was Demonlord > Gourd > PA. Demonlord being town was obvious once you considered that he was revealed to be not Mordred and PA knowing all other scum. PA knew that he wasn't Mordred, so the only other people to suspect were either LockeZ who was super town, or Ky, who was super town, or Gourd, who had been suspcious and absent for most the game.

Also, can I just say that Psy claiming to be Merlin was the most batshit insane move xD
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Gourd_Clae
YM's idea for a mafia that restricts how many times you can post is a fun idea. It'd probably mess a lot of people up though lol!

No thanks, would rather read a bunch of two sentence posts than a few walls of text.
I think there was also a mafia where you couldn't say or do certain things or else you'd get punished, wasn't there? Maybe I'm making up memories?
LockeZ
The post restriction is just dumb. It's like... the only it does is prevent people from actually playing.

On Mafia World, you're required to make something like ten posts a day minimum, and the average player makes more like thirty posts a day. In comparison, the post count on RMN is super super light.
I didn't believe psy's claim at all for the reasons I specified in the brief time I was here. This would have lead me to believe PA is merlin, and I didn't have any suspicions of lockez or kylaila, which really would of been me here speculating that gourd might be mordred if people had waited for me. Oh well.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Gourd_Clae
I think there was also a mafia where you couldn't say or do certain things or else you'd get punished, wasn't there? Maybe I'm making up memories?

That was Kloe's game, I think. With the forbidden actions.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Gourd_Clae

You're thinking about Kloe Witch Mafia, where if you said a forbidden word, you died.
I mean I'm not suprised it's an unpopular idea I think it might take away what a lot of people like about playing it online.
author=Gourd_Clae

That's the entire point. : D townies mess up too, yknow.

Well. Glad to know there's peeps who really enjoy it LockeZ!

And yes I realize this could have been a much longer game, I was kinda happy it sped up. Still, being fully 100% active for a full week isn't easy. And I just go all in with what I do. It's how I live, it's my body, it's actually also why I am really good for my work! (I watch movies for quality control - mind stays active even with the chillest most boring movies in languages i don't understand)

Ahahaha. Uhm, don't mind me being so open or chatty. Ah.. agaga..
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Don't worry Kylaila, I think we are aware taht you're getting all the pent up mafia frustration out of your system. I for one, will be bitter for PA for a few days.
@Jeroen + ozzy That's it! I think I'm gonna read through dead chat now (and also maybe kloe's mafia).
Jeroen_Sol
author=Kylaila
author=Gourd_Clae
That's the entire point. : D townies mess up too, yknow.

Well. Glad to know there's peeps who really enjoy it LockeZ!

And yes I realize this could have been a much longer game, I was kinda happy it sped up. Still, being fully 100% active for a full week isn't easy. And I just go all in with what I do. It's how I live, it's my body, it's actually also why I am really good for my work! (I watch movies for quality control - mind stays active even with the chillest most boring movies in languages i don't understand)

Ahahaha. Uhm, don't mind me being so open or chatty. Ah.. agaga..

Don't worry, Ky! You're not the only one who was on all week and put through the wringer by this game, haha T.T

Let's just say waking up to your Merlin immediately claiming and to three people leaving your game is not good for your health...
It's cool though. It's a different beast. Irl mafia and this feel nothing alike.