[MAFIA] THE RESISTANCE: AVALON MAFIA - GAME ON

PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
IF why aren't you in the discord??
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
He doesn't have Discord.
IF!!!! I am so sorry you died and I suspected you!
Shoulda been on feel-pilot right from the start. But I learned eventually!

Hi there : ) I will say i missed having more bubbly peeps around lol..
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
Just get the app on your phone or smt my dude
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=OzzyTheOne
author=InfectionFiles
My gut feeling was right about psy and piano! haha daaaaamnit

Wish I didn't drop that stupid ass lynch vote and get myself lynched. Then when it happened I was hoping it would do more for town as it was so obvious scum was on my lynch QUICK. Sorry I failed you, townies!
You tried your best IF! Next game we'll hopefully meet again and kick some scum butts!
Thanks, buddy! You did great as always. Let's hope we are teamed next time :D
InfectionFiles
author=Kylaila
IF!!!! I am so sorry you died and I suspected you!
Shoulda been on feel-pilot right from the start. But I learned eventually!

Hi there : ) I will say i missed having more bubbly peeps around lol..
Hiii :D It's okay! I can't even blame anybody but I did hope my people would be suspicious of who lynched me. Though, it wouldn't have helped too much because of how many scum actually were int he vote lol

author=PlatinumAshes
Just get the app on your phone or smt my dude
Don't have a phone with that capability either lol. Plus, just don't like discord and chat stuff. All the RMN douchebags went there, not sure if it's changed though.
I thought I had a compelling act of not wanting to lynch you in the beginning XD
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Jeroen_Sol
Town could have deduced Mordred was in the game by piano's suicide vote. If Mordred hadn't been in the game, this suicide would lead to PA mathematically solving the game the next day, thus piano would have quietly waited, hoping for a timeout nolynch. The fact that he suicided proved Mordred to exist.

This is some next level math. You can expect me or willage to know that.
Also, gourd and piano driving buses over each other super hard...It helped them, but it was far from a sweep.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I didn't say it was easy. Just possible. I didn't figure it out either, Ozzy did that.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Gourd_Clae
YM's idea for a mafia that restricts how many times you can post is a fun idea. It'd probably mess a lot of people up though lol!

On MU there are light games, in which you can only post 50 times/day. I guess it wouldn't help YM in this case.
PlatinumAshes
ONLY 50 posts per day?
Jeroen_Sol
Don't underestimate the amount of time Mafia Universe people invest into mafia. Mafia is srs bsns.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Damn, @PlatinumAshes, you were hard to read.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I think many of us had trouble managing 50 posts for this whole game.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Just want to apologise to everyone, especially Jeroen, for being inactive and dropping out midway through the game.

Don't worry, I won't be signing up again anytime soon.
InfectionFiles
author=Yellow Magic
Just want to apologise to everyone, especially Jeroen, for being inactive and dropping out midway through the game.

Don't worry, I won't be signing up again anytime soon.
No hard feelings here, buddy! I got the opportunity to sit back and watch XD

Also, thanks for the game Jero! And for the award <3
Jeroen_Sol
It's okay, YM. I got a bit flustered when you left, sorry about that, because you were the third, but it wasn't your fault, and the game could still continue.

If in the future, you ever have more time again, I hope you'll come back again!
Hey all, I'm still on the road. My limited availability was not a scum play, Gourd and I missed each other like 5 times on that last day trying to hammer me haha

While I really really wanted to make my off brand Merlin claim d3 piano talked me off a cliff or this game would have had even more glorious chaos. When I saw piano killing himself my first response was "noooo you absolute idiot, this tells them all that mordred must exist!!" and then on to "you genius you actually hit Merlin."
It's lucky I wasn't around or I 100% would've picked different targets.

PA you played well in that I never suspected you. If you knew jero personally I figured no way you make that d1 post and risk tanking the game to humorless scum. And all the while I was screaming about Merlin being a coward when you were right there.

Ozzy I definitely told you that I was going to attempt to get you killed as quickly as possible and I was terrified when you were still alive in the morning haha

IF and Odd you both played pretty well, your early deaths were because scum targeted you not due to misplay, per se. IF especially, you were good town d1 and we felt kind of guilty taking out a frequent contributor

Ky and LockeZ pull weight for town. Hope you'll join again Ky I was being sincere in all of what I said in thread about you. Even figured out my Gandalf claim was so ridiculously dumb it must be a ploy. And LockeZ continues to think really similarly to me which is great when we're town but even nicer as scum haha. Although I was hoping to stop people from looking too closely at quest votes because they were so telling but knowing that you were watching forced me to stop proposing or voting for bs teams.

Some general thoughts: I really don't think scumchat should be via discord. Scum pinging each other is OP. It really probably shouldn't even be open during day phases anyway. And the nightless aspect really messed with me. I'm also one of those people whose brain cannot turn the game off and having it going non-stop cost me a lot of sleep. Think piano and I both spent 3am to 6am plotting out our d4 plan. (Props to gourd and piano for acting skills that day while I was out lost in the woods). In general I liked this setup a lot, nobody on any side actually had perfect information despite many informed roles. Assassin would be such a BS role with no mordred that it would be hard to play it semiopen again though.
Jeroen_Sol
Glad you had fun! If I ever run this setup again, I think I'll make Mordred guaranteed to be in the game. Maybe Lancelot too.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=psy_wombats
Ozzy I definitely told you that I was going to attempt to get you killed as quickly as possible and I was terrified when you were still alive in the morning haha

Hearing this alone makes it worth it for me to have lost. Didn't know I was such a danger in your eyes. xD