[RMVX ACE] HAIL FELLOW WELL MET

Pages: 1
Heyos! I go by Missy or GCH; nice to meet ya! ^-^ I'm addicted to maker/pixel games to be totally honest LOL. I spend most my free time playing them n' I'd say Horror/Psychological/Thrillers are my favorites.
I'm VERY new at making games. Hopefully one of these days I'll get something decent/worth sharing done . . . ehehe ^-^*

*Knocks on wood!*

It's a lot less click n go than I thought it would be honestly. That said always open to suggestions, program recommendations, ('for dummies' level especially LOL) tutorials! Currently trying to teach myself RPG Maker VX/VX Ace and GIMP, looking for some sort of free/cheap midi/music maker type of program in hopes of being able to use my own musics. (Not looking to invest a lot until I gitgud :p)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Hello! Merry we meet!

VX Ace is a pretty good place to start. It's very easy to use and develop with.

Free music isn't too hard to find. For starters, you can head up to the top bar and go to the "Store" drop-down menu where you can find RMN Music Pack (free).

Another site you can find free music on is incompetech.com.

Also, if you like, I just learned of another site called Peritune.

For anything else, you can check out our resources here at RMN. I also recommend joining our Discord (Invite link at https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/20615/).

Hope this helps!
author=pianotm
Hello! Merry we meet!

VX Ace is a pretty good place to start. It's very easy to use and develop with.

Free music isn't too hard to find. For starters, you can head up to the top bar and go to the "Store" drop-down menu where you can find RMN Music Pack (free).

Another site you can find free music on is incompetech.com.

Also, if you like, I just learned of another site called Peritune.

For anything else, you can check out our resources here at RMN. I also recommend joining our Discord (Invite link at https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/20615/).

Hope this helps!

Thanks muchly for the warm welcome! Getting the disc entered in now then off to check the links ^-^ maybe just picking out some music pre-mades will make this learning process a little less overwhelming.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Pages: 1