XENOMIC STREAMS!

Touhou Fantasy continues on! We shall be finishing up Hollowed Caverns, then jumping immediately into the next dungeon with no breaks! If I'm lucky, I can take out the next couple scenarios today as well, but we'll see on that bit.
Stream starting! Continuing on, we move forward with Touhou Fantasy by beating up Rinnosuke, and then...doing a scenario most people may not expect to come up!
Oh boy, we continue onwards with Touhou Fantasy! Today, gonna be making our way to the Valley of Corpses and hopefully finishing that area off in one go!
Continuing onwards, we shall be...actually, I don't remember what it is we're supposed to be doing!! So come and join the fun of not remembering what I need to do! \ o /
MORE, MORE Touhou Fantasy, I say! So we head onwards to the Frozen Fields, where we get to do an ice puzzle! And then another dimensional rift, with a VERY familiar face!
Not going to be a terribly long stream today maybe. Just enough to do a cutscene, and maybe at least get to the next dungeon. If we're lucky, we'll also tackle Fallen Shrine and the dimensional rift, and set things up for the big stretch!
Starting stream! Today we're tackling the Fallen Shrine, and hopefully we'll get to the massive maze known as Reimaden where I'm going to horribly die and get lost!!!
Our adventure continues in Touhou Fantasy, where we head to Mima's Palace, aka Reimaden, to find out why the Magic Stones has sent Marisa and co. here!
More stream! Going to be tackling the rest of Reimaden, probably skipping the rest of the maze as I know it already works, and I just want to finish the game up lol. So once Reimaden is down, we shall be returning to Pandaemonium for...well, we've got a big task on our hands once we get back!
Might not be a long stream, but figured might as well do SOMETHING to get through the game. Today we are trudging through a cave to try to get to Konngara's stronghold, the Silent Shrine! What vile traps await us here!? How about SWITCHES and OVERWORLD ENEMIES!?
More Touhou Fantasy! Finishing up Silent Shrine as there's no optional bosses to get in my way, and then it's off to find our way to Hokkai to finish Sariel once and for all! Maybe!!
Nice, you have done such a great work for so many years on this game, and this is still on my : To play top 3 list. Gonna watch some now.
Apologies for the delay, was holding off for about a week so that a couple people could potentially catch the finale of the game! Our heroes travel into the Void to finally put an end to this incident, but will it TRULY be the end?! Will this 70+ hour game FINALLY be over!? Tune in to find out!
Going to be streaming a bit more, perhaps an hour or two. Gonna try to finish up as much of the final dungeon as possible!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Ending the stream just before the final boss isn't okay! Screw your family, screw your obligations, screw your biological needs like food and sleep, beat that game!
Today is going to be more of a testing day, since I'm going to be tackling what optional bosses I have and doing a bit of cleanup, before doing final boss, just to make sure these guys aren't busted as I'm sure they are. So if that's your jam, come and join! I could use help with fixing things up too!
Today is some Super Smash Brothers Ultimate!! Come join me to either play or watch me get beaten up!
So, next I stream (which isn't right now, mind you) may be an hour of Smash followed by a random game. I'm debating on which one I really want to do, so the options are:

Super Mario Odyssey
Hyrule Warriors
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
Tales of Vesperia

And for Wii, which I need to test this Wii adapter to see how it works:

Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Super Paper Mario
Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Not a giant selection of games for either buuuut it's a start I guess! Any suggestions?
Tales of Vesperia for a bit today. That is all. Never seen anything for it, so don't know what I'm in for!