XENOMIC STREAMS!

So, important question for streamers! For those that visited my stream today, I know the volume wasn't...very good. It should be adjusted for next time (reduced capture card audio to 50%, and my mic's at 250%, so that should make up for it. Bear in mind that I am technically 3/4 deaf, even with hearing aides, so it's hard for me to adjust volume right, and I do use the Loudness Equalization option in Sound Settings too, so that doesn't help matters for me either...).

However, that is not the question. My question is for streamers that upload their VoD to YT, how do you go about it? Do you manage to avoid any VoD mutes? Or do you record while streaming at the same time? Or do you just let the VoD mutes go? I ask this since I am technically still doing a Let's Play of Tales of Vesperia, even though it's not in the usual LP format, and having large sections muted like they were today kinda puts a damper on that, meaning I have to double up on streaming AND recording in order to do the game fully...
Continuing on with the Tales of Vesperia! No idea what I'm getting into so fun times to be had!
More Tales of Vesperia! Time to see what kind of trouble Yuri and co. get into this time! And if I die...I'm probably going to die, aren't I? I have a feeling...
Continuing onwards! Maybe onto a new continent! Estelle is still the best girl, but Rita's not bad either~
And MORE Tales of Vesperia! Probably going to finish up Arc I, if I'm lucky!
Been almost a week, but time for more Tales of Vesperia! Going into Arc II now, and it's gonna be a loooong haul I feel!
Moving along with Tales of Vesperia, hopefully no grinding this time! And more story progression.
In today's Tales of Vesperia, Yuri and co. will be chasing after some sleezebag that decided to steal from us! I'mma be busting his face in when I find him, lemme tell you!
Finally, time to get some more Vesperia going! Gotta love daily life interruptions! So now that we passed out in a desert and ended up in a town that nobody knows of, time to head allll the way back to Nordopolica! And avoid getting killed by Gigantos! Maybe!
Alrighty! Now that we lost our lovely busty elf girl, got the leader of a guild killed on accident, murdered a coward by having him drown in quicksand, and murdered an optional enemy, I think it's time we go get our lovely busty elf girl back! So onwards to Mt. Temza we go, and then...well, I don't know what happens after that! Should be fuuuun times regardless.
Alrighty, time to actually progress the story in today's Vesperia stream!
Moving along, we head to the Krityan city of Myorzo to...what're we doing again? I don't even know, but I'm sure there's baddies to beat up, and plot to progress!
Onwards and upwards we shall go, as we go to rescue our dear princess who has been princess-napped! Who saw THAT one coming!?
In today's Tales of Vesperia, we head into the capital of Zaphias to confront our big bad and rescue the princess! But will this be the end? Somehow, I doubt it!
Now onto some more world touring before we tackle what might be the final dungeon?? Hard to say, but it's feeling pretty final-esque??
Boy, oh, boy! It's been a week!? Best to make that up eh!? We'll be tackling a couple side things before continuing on with the plot, and making our way to the final stretch of the game after nearly a month, if not longer!
Only a 2-3 hour stream today, mostly sidequest stuff! The final dungeon is there, but we'll hold off on that for a more substantial stream, methinks.
More Tales of Vesperia, for anyone interested, I suppose.
Now that we've beaten Tales of Vesperia, how about more Tales of Vesperia?! Postgame stuff and sidequest stuff galore!
We return to more Vesperia to tackle more of the EX Dungeon, this time with a trusty map!!