XENOMIC STREAMS!

Pages: first prev 1234 last
In today's episode, we dive right back into the Labyrinth of Memories, hopefully to get more Fake Gald!!! And who knows? Maybe other things will get done!
Today will be the day we finish up Labyrinth of Memories, and then onto the final EX Dungeon, Necropolis of Nostalgia! After those? We'll be wrapping up what sidequests we can, then do the arena, and then beat the new superboss at the end of the game, and that'll wrap up the first playthrough! And then it'll be time for New Game+...but skipping all the story, so we can progress super fast. This also means I can skip past most of the stuff I've already done too, to make it EVEN faster!
We continue onwards into one of the worst dungeons of Tales of Vesperia! Oh boy...and it's gonna get harder from here on out, can't wait to see just how bad it gets!
We continue onwards to tier...4??...of Necropolis of Nostalgia! Time to get...nostalgic!?
Today, we shall be getting to the final floor of Necropolis of Nostalgia, and...probably dying, because I'm not level 200 and the final boss there is going to be a complete nightmare! If all else fails...well....not sure what to do! Probably will go to arena...
And now, we continue onwards into the Coliseum for more fighting! Gonna be real fun finishing this up...then time to wrap up some sidequests, then go into NG+!
Today should be the day that I finish up the first playthrough for Tales of Vesperia, and then do NG+ as quickly as I can!
In today's Vesperia stream, we blaze through New Game+ to try and reach the end quickly, while at the same time fulfilling everything we need! That's all there is to it. Oh, and Yuri's totally going to destroy everything~
In today's stream, we continue through Act II, hopefully finishing it in one go!
Streaming some Mario Odyssey! Come and enjoy!
In today's Mario Odyssey stream, we'll be doing MORE PLATFORMING! In a MARIO game!? Unheard of!
On today's stream, hopefully it won't be 4 hours, but we continue on with the game!
Tonight we take a break from Odyssey to do a little special Halloween stream~ What game will it be? Well...it's from the SNES era, so that'll be your only hint! Oh, and beware of neighbors, if you will.
Tonight we take a break from Odyssey to do a little special Halloween stream~ What game will it be? Well...it's from the SNES era, so that'll be your only hint! Oh, and beware of neighbors, if you will.
And now, back to your regular Odyssey streaming, starting now!
EXTRA EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT! OLD MAN PLAYS MORE ODYSSEY!!
Surprise stream starting now with more Odyssey!
Are ya'll ready for more Super Salty Odyssey!? Because we're going live NOW!
Pages: first prev 1234 last