[POLL] PICK YOUR POISON (RMN BIRTHDAY PRE-VOTE)

Poll

Which event interests you the most? - Results

Shitty Abrupt Ending Event
35%
Badaption 2
13%
Badaption 2: Future Fury
7%
The Terrible Three
1%
Epic Rap Battles of RMN
9%
3+3+3+3
13%
The Twelfth Hour
18%
Other...
1%

Pages: first prev 12 last
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Aegix_Drakan
If I have to make an actual Game Page for my game in order to submit it, my personal rule is it HAS to be at least somewhat good. I mean, it'll be part of my public record, right? XD

but you don't have to make a gamepage for birthday games, only 2% of all birthday games on the site actually get gamepages

author=pianotm
Frogge, it's your choice to make a shitty game, deliberately, if you want. Don't put that on the rest of us.

I don't wanna say you're doing the event wrong (but you are), but you can always make quality games but how often do you get to let off some steam by just making something ridiculously shitty?

also shitty abrupt ending could literally let you adapt like any dream
This is most unfortunate that shitty abrupt ending is winning, as my unfinished game 'Pixel Story' would be a perfect match for it.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Illy
This is most unfortunate that shitty abrupt ending is winning, as my unfinished game 'Pixel Story' would be a perfect match for it.

Agreed. The Nessy birthday game I'm trying to make definitely falls into this category.
Keep in note (wtf?) that Birthday events are usually at most a week long and tend to be more silly than serious. You can certainly make a serious game, but good luck doing that over the course of a weekend. That said, looks like abrupt ending is willing by a landslide! We'll keep this up for a while yet, but unless there's a big change, well!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I would've preferred The Terrible Three but it seems that abrupt ending is winning. Welp, time to rev up the abrupt endings!
What about games with multiple shitty, abrupt endings?
Frogge
author=JosephSeraph
What about games with multiple shitty, abrupt endings?

Oh good I get to remake Birthday Murder Party 2
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I had a great time with 3+3+3, so I voted 3+3+3+3.

But shitty abrupt ending is also cool.
The Terrible Three, I already have a candidate for. Oracle of Tao has The New Earth as its sequel, and I think That Damned Redhead is like an immediate prequel to The New Earth from some offhanded comment near the ending. The three have only the vaguest tie to each other. But that's largely already finished.

I'm going with abrupt ending. The more unsettling and abrupt, the better. With mid-battle being the best.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Even if we combine the two Badaptions, we can't beat Abrupt Ending! I've also learned that I'm wrong in thinking it was "Badaptation" this whole time. "Badaption". "Badaption". That'll take a-getting used to. "Ba-daption". "Badaption".

"Badaption".
Frogge
author=CashmereCat
Even if we combine the two Badaptions, we can't beat Abrupt Ending! I've also learned that I'm wrong in thinking it was "Badaptation" this whole time. "Badaption". "Badaption". That'll take a-getting used to. "Ba-daption". "Badaption".

"Badaption".

wait what
Frogge
i refuse to accept this and henceforth announce i will continue to call it badaptation
ESBY
extreme disappointment
it was

"Badaptations"

Bad video game adaptations of TV shows, movies, songs, comics, etc. You can't make an adaptation of another video game, though!

but badaption is what i always call it and now it's official
ESBY
extreme disappointment
don't hand over control of the site to roden
author=JosephSeraph
Badoption

Nice to see someone else likes ummmm Orphan Black.
If Shitty Abrupt Ending wins, I'm just going to make a game that ends after the first dialogue window. There's nothing shittier than that.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=UPRC
If Shitty Abrupt Ending wins, I'm just going to make a game that ends after the first dialogue window. There's nothing shittier than that.

Game that shuts down when you press start
Pages: first prev 12 last