HEY

Pages: 1
Hi everyone,I'm a dude and I'm27 years old.I'm not native english I am actually from spaghetti land.I just recently started to search for a site of this kind
since the one I was active on 5 years ago is dead and buried.I started a project there in the far far 2015 and then lost the drive to end it.But it has returned and I've been working on it very hard..but I had no one to share it with so what's the point.I do have a demo ready roughly 6 hours long,but is there a place where I could just post a couple screens and describe the idea a bit to see if anyone's interested?All I see is the section for complete games and I'm really confused.
Anyway I look forward in joining this community..which is much more livelier than I expected!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Buongiorno! Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

If you're looking to get feedback on screenshots, this thread is a good place to start.

If you already have enough material or even playable content ready and want to make it publicly available, try making a game page for your project. If you hover over your name in the account bar on the top left of the website, you can go to "Manage Games" and set one up (or use this link).
RMN is a bit special in that completed games are not posted in the forums, but have their own game pages, where you can host the download, show game images, and make blog posts on your game's development, and where players can leave comments and reviews, too.

Have a good time, and best of luck with your project!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome to RMN! :D
Pages: 1