THANKS.

Pages: 1
I’ve spoken about this briefly in the past, but these last 2 years have been really difficult for me behind the scenes, more than you guys know. So I just want to take this opportunity to say thanks. As far as creative outlets go, you guys kind of helped me cope through a very difficult situation, I thought I’d never be able to get through.

But yeah, I know I say thank you a lot around here, but I just wanted to say thanks. ♥
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
It's great to have ya! :D
I'm sure a lot of people that work here are too humble or modest to admit it, but they really appreciate the thanks they are given; Myself included. I know that I absolutely melt when someone appreciates my work. I'm sure the other staff members are no different.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Awww, I'm so glad we were a good place for you. Hope things are smoother sailing from here on out! Remember to take care of yourself!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Illy
I'm sure a lot of people that work here are too humble or modest to admit it, but they really appreciate the thanks they are given; Myself included. I know that I absolutely melt when someone appreciates my work. I'm sure the other staff members are no different.

Oh, I absolutely agree with this sentiment. People want/like to be praised/recognized, even if they don't want to admit it. Heh, I can imagine kentona saying, "People are shallow like that".
Pages: 1