LET'S PLAY: MY OWN GAME

Pages: 1
Typically, people only play other people's games, and stuff. But:
(1) I'm barely learning how to do streaming and recording and don't trust myself not to a botch job.
(2) My game was played up to a certain point by IndependentArt, until he basically got stuck on a black screen. He said he won't be playing anymore. So I'm finishing the game.

I will NOT be streaming. I tried to do this on Twitch and I could never figure out if my stream actually go saved or not. So I'll record the game. And if my parents talk or something happens in the background you may hear that crap too, but I will try to disable the microphone.

I will also, not be using Youtube. I think the company is a bit too fat and happy, and entirely to eager to punish hobbyist Let's Players I'll post on BitChute. They do straight up conservative videos, so they are the most likely website not to suddenly warn me for content without letting me credit stuff or whatever.

And yes, I do have credit for the songs I used:

My Gameover Song
An Illusion
Exzel Music Publishing (freemusicpublicdomain.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Opening Song
That's Life

Opening Song 2
Forever

It didn't stop IndependentArt from getting flagged who playing That's Life (even as a Creative Commons thing), so I'm boycotting the people who did so.

I'm gonna play the game today, and record and upload.
Youtube has a streaming service that automatically saves to your youtube account (that and you can export videos from twitch to youtube). In case you want to revisit the idea of streaming.
I uhhhh also don't have a youtube account anymore. I boycotted my own account because I don't like their policies. Though I still use them for spamposting on some forums.

And I'd use Twitch to upload, but their upload seems non-intuitive.

But anyway, I'll use Bit Chute because I prefer them.

:LetPlay now:

I decided to start from the beginning.

Part 1 - Grinding and Early Stuff

Okay, I also did a second one, to get up to speed where IndependentArt left off.

Oracle of Tao (Part 2) Up to Speed

Can't seem to get part 3 to load. Period. I'm gonna have to redo the video or something.
Alright, yay!

So, to recap, Ambrosia is a not-at-all spunky (kinda deadpan actually) hero who used to be a beggar but now looks like a housewife, who was given a mission by God to ummmm do stuff, mainly collect tattoos and later fight the demon or something. On her quest, she travels to the Aiken Monastery where she is quickly told that her quest is probably pointless, and kinda collapses into depression and curls up in her bed. They finally manage to snap her out of it, and she finds a makeshift purpose to her life, and continues her quest. Also, alot of bounties are killed and alot of critters are bribed in your path to greatness. You manage to make find your first tattoo, and make your way aboard a ship bound for Phoenix. You find some of Nevras's childhood friends there, and battle his tutor. Nevras's old flame tells you about Phoenix Castle, and so you go to visit Nevras's parents (the king and queen). On the way, Ambrosia has a flashback about her own childhood. What other adventures befall the group? Tune in to Part 3!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mcpStCpzveHe/

(Trying to build suspense cuz I'm bored. If ppl like it, or I do, maybe I'll continue)
Up to Part 4! Last time, we ummmm kinda just wandered around doing weird stuff. Ambrosia fought some bounties, crossed a mountain, and had a shipwreck. Oh yes, and she met an exorcist, and got stuck in a creepy town where she couldn't leave. Until she left. When our last episode ended, the group crossed a desert and made it to the Four Gods Temple. How will Ambrosia and her group far against the creatures within? Find out now!

This one's indirect linked for NSFW (fairly minor, the group has mushrooms in their stock, and like a dream sequence happens, but still, I'm spoilering the link).

It's a bit late this week, because of family stuff (nephews coming and running around the house).

Part 5 up! In our last episode, we explored the Four Gods temple, and solved a number of puzzles and unlocked some doors by throwing keys at them. Ambrosia also used a magic ring to light torches. At long last, the group fought a giant chicken, a big cat, a turtle, and a snake or something. Ambrosia got a new power, and made her was to a cave. Will Ambrosia be able to make her way through the cave and find her way to the other side? Watch and find out!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iRvUBla4LXIZ/
Hey Bulma, are you having any issues with bitchute? It doesn't seem to be work well with phones.
Uhhhh, well some. I basically run all my videos through VideoPad video editor, to merge or split stuff, and it also strips some of the size. Otherwise, it's kinda big to upload long plays.

I usually turn off everything that might interfere, like Discord, other programs, etc. And I usually have to play the DS or something cuz even another open tab can sometimes fail things. Part 2, in particular took several tries.

Playback on the other other hand can be spotty, but this is in comparison to Youtube. When it doesn't stall completely, I can watch quite a bit, I think.
So ummm, I haven't been on for awhile (strictly speaking, I kinda said some stuff I shouldn't have), so the video stream itself is done.

Oracle of Tao (Part 6) Journey Upwards
Oracle of Tao (Part 7) Getting Hot In Here
Oracle of Tao (Part 8) Mountaintop Experience*
Oracle of Tao (Part 9) Sword of Sorrow
Oracle of Tao (Part 10) Make It Real
Oracle of Tao (Part 11) Good Morning Tamashii
Oracle of Tao (Part 12) To Be Eaten First
Oracle of Tao (Part 13) Battle Royale
Oracle of Tao (Part 14) Abortion Dungeon
Oracle of Tao (Part 15) Fight of the Valkyrie
Oracle of Tao (Part 16) The Good, The Indifferent, and The Creepy*

*NSFW Warn (There was some alcohol use, and the last one has Ambrosia kinda go psycho. It's pretty low-key, but I wouldn't want to not warn you then have ppl complain)

Sooooo, I'm gonna either play another game of mine, Let's Play an SNES game, or someone else's RpgMaker game. Feedback is appreciated.
A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me. And I'm glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing! GAMMAKSPAM
Pages: 1