3AT A CACTUS - BE IN MY GAME!

Pages: first 12 next last
Who wants to be in my dumb game for the birthday event? It's called 3eat a Cactus, third game of the Eat a Cactus series. There will be cactuses in it. Just give me a line you want your character to say and boop, that's it. All sprites will be handled by me and you may or may not have a special role in the game. All the participants in the previous games will also be in this game so unless you want a new line you'll be saying the thing you said first game. ^_^

Participants
retroexcellent
atiyatheseeker
kylaila
illy
pianotm
mirak
deslin7
addit (though im not sure if I can do all that)
govinda
frogge
awe_famsquad
lavndersiren
marrend
ozzy for one second
sgt m
bulmabriefs144
soulrain
zds with special treatment
I would like to be involved, but I have no idea what a cactus would say :/
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
I'd be down! I think I'll paraphrase one of my favorite lines from Jackass: The Movie for mine...

"I'm cacti... for the gods' sake... I'M CACTIIII! ...I dunno what it is, but I'm told I hurt like hell!"
Soooooooooo... are the cacti being eaten or are we simply there? Not even cacti?

"Be nice to trees! They're the best."

That'd work both as char and tree/cactus! It'd be an honor to take part.
I WILL PARTICIPATE

"Cactus juice? MAYBE ITS FRIENDLY!"
There will be cactus eating yes :D
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I've been thinking all day about what I'd want said, and I haven't been able to come up with anything (I've literally left this page up the whole time.). So, I decided I'd say something in reference to something I tweeted earlier today.

"Good enough? My piano work's good enough for Julio Iglesias!"
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Oh I'm in.

"Hello. If you're playing this in 2030+ then that means you're one of the survivors huh. And you somehow managed to find this little collection of memories! Well, I could think of so many things to say to you, but I hope you manage to live what's left of your life in whatever contentment there might be found in this broken world we left you. I am so sorry."

But, of course, I am kidding. Because it's too long.

"La tristesse durera toujours. Honk honk!"
Ooh, sign me up Muffles. I don't really know what my char would say, prolly somethin about putting ranch dressing on muffles or something.
Ooo…! I have an idea for what my character can do! *rubs his hands together*

You should have me sitting in front of a T.V. trying to watch the hockey game but every single channel that I try turning on to has nothing but cactuses on it. You could even have something where, if the player waits a little bit, one of the channels that’s supposed to be a cactus is replaced with something else for a quick second (like you could have the RMN logo pop up, or have an advertisement for one of your own games, Muffle, or have something else pop up for a second - the choice is yours). I’m sure there’s a TV charset somewhere that you can use and EASILY animate to do this no problem.

If the player talks to me, all I just say is (assuming that we're playing as you from the previous two games):

Addit: “…What the heck, Sportsnet!?!?!? I’m trying to watch the Canucks game and all I’m getting as of late on all five of your stupid channels are nothing but cactuses on it. I mean, what the hell!?!?!?”

Muffle: “You know, you could always just...call the company up and complain about it instead of whining like a big baby.”

*ellipses bubble pops up, or a couple of seconds pass*

Addit: …You know what…? On second thought, with the way that we've been playing as of late – maybe this isn’t so bad...!”
Indeed! My one-liner will be... 1000 Needles
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
can you give me a pink skirt and make me say "I'm wearing cactutus"
tophat with white stripe. 'its time you exist into another dimension.' and then teleports the player after chanting 'AEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOU- STOP-'.
Sign me the fuck up

Line: ...what's going on here. Where'd my sandwich go?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Why the hell not? Gonna go off my latest blog for my in-game quote:

So, what's next on my gammak plate? This is an excellent question. I don't know if I have an answer.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
It offends me that my name is not there by default. Friendship with Muffle is broken. Infection_Files is new best friend now.
I want to eat a cactus and possibly cacti

Also that's my line
Do me too. You must make me blue-haired.

Oh, we're cactuses? Make me a blue-haired cactus. Because.

Or like a sexy lizard or something.
there's only one line that i can think of

"well this sucks"

if you can add that in then go ahead, design me however you see fit
I better be in this. Also I demand special treatment because I drew your secret santa pic a couple years back. So either I should be flattering or brutally destroyed in a humiliating fashion.
Pages: first 12 next last