RMN SUMMER PIXEL QUILT 2019

The quilt is finished! Thank you everyone for participating! It's been an absolute blast!

Man... I can't believe we haven't had a pixel quilt in over three years. These used to be all the rage back in the day. Time to bring them back!
With summer just around the corner, Jero and I figured it'd be nice to have a summer themed pixel quilt this time around.

For those of you who've never participated in a pixel quilt before; the rules are very simple:

• You can choose any square that you want, as long as it is not taken by another person.
  • Try to make the borders of your square match the borders of the squares surrounding them.
  • Put whatever you want in your square! Just keep it appropriate.
  • Only claim a square if you can finish it relatively quickly. If it takes too long, the square will be opened up again. You can always reclaim it later if that happens.
  • When claiming a square, hold off on quilting until all surrounding squares that were claimed before yours are finished.
  • As the name suggests, this is a pixel art quilt, so make sure that what you draw is pixel art.
  • Make sure you save your submission as a .png file. If you save it as a .jpg, compression artefacts will form in the image, ruining your pixel art.

Note- It's for fun, so feel free to try it out even if you don't think you are a good at pixel art!

Alright, without further ado, let's get to pixelling!

Finished Quilt:

Claims:

A1 - Roden (Done!)
A2 - lavendersiren (Done!)
A3 - Seiromem (Done!)
A4 - Kylaila (Done!)
A5 - UPRC (Done!)

B1 - coelocanth (Done!)
B2 - Bart_Sol (Done!)
B3 - Sooz (Done!)
B4 - Frogge (Done!)
B5 - ESBY (Done!)

C1 - awe_famsquad (Done!)
C2 - Zorga (Done!)
C3 - Soulrain (Done!)
C4 - Jeroen_Sol (Done!)
C5 - zDS (Done!)

D1 - StarSkipp (Done!)
D2 - unity (Done!)
D3 - retroexcellent (Done!)
D4 - OzzyTheOne (Done!)
D5 - Ocean (Done!)

E1 - pianotm (Done!)
E2 - TungerManU (Done!)
E3 - Dudesoft (Done!)
E4 - Illy (Done!)
E5 - Dyluck (Done!)

(PS. If you're curious to see all past quilts we've had on here, check out the RMN Pixel Quilt Master Collection)
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I am obviously very in but am going to wait until more squares are done!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Send me in, coach! I'll take B4 please. (b4 anyone else does)
Oh It's been ages since I've done one of these, count me in. I'll take one at random.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
E3 please!
author=retroexcellent
Oh It's been ages since I've done one of these, count me in. I'll take one at random.

The goddess of RNG has bestowed upon you square D3!
Quick warning; make sure you save your submission as a .png file! Most other file types, like .jpg, use "lossy" data compression, meaning that some information gets lost. This in turn results in the creation of compression artefacts (random off-coloured pixels here and there across your image) which ruins your precious pixel art.
I've added it to the opening post
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Ooh, gimme B3

I could not think of much to add, probably should not have done this while so tired XD
C1, this could be a nice exercise in pixel art!
I think I'll go with A2.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm gonna risk it and tell you to throw me in coach! Give me one at random.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=OzzyTheOne
I'm gonna risk it and tell you to throw me in coach! Give me one at random.

You have been given D4 by the RNGoddess!

author=Frogge

We can't ever just have a nice, non-demonic pixel quilt, can we? XD
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I shall take E1.
Monsters are love, monsters are life! Who says they are demonic necessarily?
Here we go!

Prolly went a little ham on the sky dithering.