RMN SUMMER PIXEL QUILT 2019

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Jeroen_Sol
Woah, the purple is a dragon? Holy shit that's mindblowing. Excited to see where it'll go next!

i forgot to comment on this, but yes, i love that take on the purple fog actually being a dragon. 10 points to gryffindor kylaila
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
This is pretty neat. I'll try my hand at E5
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
OP image is broked. :(
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'm sure Bart'll fix it when he wakes up.

Only 4 claims left! This is awesome!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Looking great, esby!

My condolences to whoever claims C5, though.
That's odd. I'm fairly certain the image worked fine before. Oh well, it's fixed now
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Jeroen_Sol
My condolences to whoever claims C5, though.

I see what you mean. If we're allowed to do more than one, I've got an idea for it.
Since we're still getting new claims every now and then, I think I'm going to give it a little more time before I'll allow people to claim a second square
Animated version, showing the squares added in order of submission to this thread.
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Ahaha, Cool, Dyluck! I somehow had a sneaking suspicion that whoever got E5 would turn the 'castle top' into a head and arms XD
Jeroen_Sol
Awesome! So now the world is a floating island and the dragon goes underneath it? Is that how I should interpret this?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
It's how I interpret it!
author=Jeroen_Sol
Awesome! So now the world is a floating island and the dragon goes underneath it? Is that how I should interpret this?

It could be multiple dragons
I'll snag A5 if it's still unclaimed.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I'd like to try A3, should be simple for a novice like myself.

And lo, an octopus
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
So close! :O
Only two squares left! =O
Are we going to be able to finish the quilt without any double submissions after all?
(Darn, the lack of a cliff in A5 is messing with my head xD)