ANY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS OR DOTA FANS?

Pages: 1
Soo me and my friends are wanting to start a small league of legends discord server, so we can have a decently big group without having to really dive into the much larger ones to find new people to play with. Its not just about LoL or Dota 2 its also all about video games in general, collecting, RPGs, and even game creation stuff. Probably say why not join a server with that stuff? I was challenged to try and build our little server into a full small community lol.

(also sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I didn't know whether to put this in general chat or video games or something)

Anyone that is interested I'll send you the invite via PM.
What is your discord server. I'm not an english native speaker so if it is a problem with you guys?
I've joined a discord server of my mates on Techgara.
but I'm glad to join with you too.
author=Pronation
What is your discord server. I'm not an english native speaker so if it is a problem with you guys?
I've joined a discord server of my mates on Techgara.
but I'm glad to join with you too.

It won't be no problem at all! Here's the invite link, the name is Bearded Clan but it'll probably change later. Fell free to invite anyone else we'd love to have them too.

https://discord.gg/7uDAKP
author=lonestarluigi
Any League of Legends or DOTA fans?

I'll just be sitting over in the corner as a HotS player awkwardly trying to avoid making eye contact.
author=UPRC
author=lonestarluigi
I'll just be sitting over in the corner as a HotS player awkwardly trying to avoid making eye contact.

Lol you can still join if you want! We don't have anything against HotS or its players. Were trying to build a general gaming community anyway.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=UPRC
author=lonestarluigi
Haha, this is me
I used to play HotS.

Then they killed my Vikings.

I could probably go back, for Varian <3 at least.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
I've played on-and-off over the years. Am tempted to give the game a spin once more lately. Mostly I play Warwick, Janna and Ahri, but feel I should branch out to other champs.
I'm a Lol player moving to wild rift since the open beta. The game is getting a lot better now. Less ping spike.
Pages: 1