[MAFIA] TREACHEROUS - GAME OVER

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Psy why where you so hellbent on killing me though? Yes, I did want to lynch Detective, but I wasn't afraid of the idea of Detective being scum >:V
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'd be pretty interested in joing the next game, so throw me in whenever it starts!
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
Same here, I'm pretty much down whenever.

I hope to see you all in the next one!
author=OzzyTheOne
@Psy why where you so hellbent on killing me though? Yes, I did want to lynch Detective, but I wasn't afraid of the idea of Detective being scum >:V

You tried to kill the cop vs killing scum-Cave! Can't blame me that much. ...even if the cop was also scum haha

re: next game, I don't think 13+ players is feasible really. Jeroen struggled to reach that many for Avalon and there were multiple dropouts from that.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Ozzy, you not only opted to kill cop over confirmed scum, you did so in a post that basically went:

"I acknowledge that people are voting Cave for valid reasons. I should probably do the same, but due to these possibilities that someone else already said they wouldn't lynch a cop over I want to lynch the cop."

You then changed your mind, but is it really any wonder we didn't think you should be allowed to reach Lylo alive?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i think im going to muscle everyone out and throw my signups up first. this game taught me that he who hesitates is lost
I kind of think the lesson should have been the opposite of that...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
thinking will lead you to such naive conclusions
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'm not going to be able to finish my game before my vacation starts, so I'm okay with this.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I mean fair, I did insist on trying to kill the cop, BUT I had a feeling the cop was scum so I was in the right! >:V

(Doesn't want to accept that town had good reasons to lynch him)
Jeroen_Sol
In fact, town had such good reasons to lynch you that you only survived because scum decided to guard you, haha.

But yeah, you did turn out to be right.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
@Ozzy In your defense, you were to the first to pinpoint piano in this game, and you were also the one of the first to find scum in the last one (leading to scum thinking you were Merlin). In fact, I remember seeing that you were right all along and attacked for that reason! but I couldn't say this at it would out me.

Because of your far-sought reasoning, you come across as if you have additional information. Hence why scum thought you were Merlin before and why town thought you were scum this time.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=PlatinumAshes
@Ozzy In your defense, you were to the first to pinpoint piano in this game, and you were also the one of the first to find scum in the last one (leading to scum thinking you were Merlin). In fact, I remember seeing that you were right all along and attacked for that reason! but I couldn't say this at it would out me.

Because of your far-sought reasoning, you come across as if you have additional information. Hence why scum thought you were Merlin before and why town thought you were scum this time.

Hrm, I see I see. That's good to know, because I never think about coming off as if I know more than I do. Thanks for this, this will help me become a better mafia player! (hopefully)
PlatinumAshes
For those that missed it. Link to the next game:

https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/24686/