A BIT OF A HEADS-UP OF WHERE I'VE BEEN AND AN APOLOGY

Pages: 1
Yo! How's it going, y'all? This is just meant to be a quick update for those who've been wondering what I've been up to. I'll try to keep it short. Post might look a bit sloppy because I'm tired, but I hope you can understand.

Getting straight to the point, the reason I've not been active lately is largely because of two things: stress from school and wrist problems.

After trying to make a career shift towards software dev, I've come to realize how much work it will take, especially since I lack basically all prerequisites imaginable.

At the same time, I've been having more and more problems with my wrists, which makes basic things like typing and drawing a nightmare. My wrists have limited strength each day unfortunately. Limited strength that I need to save for studying first and foremost, I'm afraid.

Coming back after about a year, it's school to see that so many people still gam mak! Keep up the good work! Make Aremen proud.

I will probably not be very active here for a while because of the things mentioned, but I look forward to get back to it once I've got things more in order.

For now, I will mostly work on behind the scenes stuff. On the other hand, I'm still trying to make some time for music every now and then. If anyone's interested in transcriptions and analyses of retro VGM like Final Fantasy, let me know!

Before I close, I'd like to apologize for being slow as a snail at responding to messages and such. I'm also sorry for the sloppy grammar.

Cheers!
unity
You're magical to me.
Welcome back! I was wondering where you'd gone off to. The problems with your wrists sound awful! Is there any chance they will heal?
Thank you, Uni! I'm not sure, but I hope so! I'm currently trying to get an appointment with a rheumatologist.
Hey Luiishu. I only read this by chance a little earlier today but I really hope your wrist can get better soon. I can understand that writing a lot for example can cause problems with the wrist for anyone, but I hope this turns out to not be too severe for you, and hoping for the best for you with recovering.
Hi Luiishu.
Thanks for the post here, i was getting a little worried.
Having problems with the wrists must be hard(vÃĪldigt jobbigt)for an artist like you that use them so much.
Take care and school is always the most important thing to focus on( or health it self of`course).
Best of luck to you and i(we, alot of people) can only hope you will recovery and can continue doing great games.
Cheers from /kenlan
Pages: 1