I'M TRYING TO REMEMBER THE NAME OF A GAME. CAN SOMEONE HELP?

Pages: 1
It's an rpgmaker game with npc schedule, day night cycle and all of that.
It uses the base sprites, i believe. And i think that it had a calendar system with seasons, but i'm not sure. It was made with XP or MV, but i'm also not really sure... This is the best description that i can give, because i can't remember anything more.
I've looked the list so many times, and still coudn't find it...
I remember that the title screen was kind generic and ugly, but it praised itself for being an ambitious game.
Someone has any idea what game it may be?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
The first thing that springs to mind is Infinity 3.
It is really similar in concept, but it's not the game i'm trying to remember. The title screen had a scenery, or some character, where you could see the sky, i think.
I used to put some words on google like "rpg npc daily routine" and it would show up, but i don't remember the exact words that i used, so i can't find it anymore.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Marrend
...Idolcraft?

It's not this game, but thanks for the try. It was a mix of adventure with life simulation.
author=richterw
It's an rpgmaker game with npc schedule, day night cycle and all of that.
It uses the base sprites, i believe. And i think that it had a calendar system with seasons, but i'm not sure. It was made with XP or MV, but i'm also not really sure... This is the best description that i can give, because i can't remember anything more.
I've looked the list so many times, and still coudn't find it...
I remember that the title screen was kind generic and ugly, but it praised itself for being an ambitious game.
Someone has any idea what game it may be?

This is an incredibly generic description.

Oracle of Tao has a calendar system with seasons (finally fixed ^_^; I think), it had day and night affecting some inns and NPCs, it used base sprites for many of the main characters (or slight mod to them), and it was incredibly ambitious (still is, as I now have battles that can be opted out of by raising certain stats), but the title screen I had to basically get someone else to help because it was hopeless. This would also explain why you can't find it, it's been actively worked on for years and the title screen actually got changed.

It is really similar in concept, but it's not the game i'm trying to remember. The title screen had a scenery, or some character, where you could see the sky, i think.

I used to put some words on google like "rpg npc daily routine" and it would show up, but i don't remember the exact words that i used, so i can't find it anymore.

I think there were several other title screens before I had one that worked, so I dunno if there were clouds, but I do have various pictures on the install screen, like the following:

Even the "mix of adventure and life simulation" still works. This was a game that legit had things like fevers and colds, birthdays, and even a menstrual system. Plus, you can type in "day night system" and it's still searchable.

In the absence of more descriptive things like plot, we have no way of knowing what game it might be. But as I say, this game could technically be it?

Orale of Tao is probably the game that i'm looking for.
I had seen the game a long time ago, so i'm going to download it and play to be sure that this is it. Thanks for the help, guys :-)
Seriously?

I was half-joking.
Pages: 1