[RM2K3] I NEED A PLUGIN (OR SOMETHING) THAT WILL STOP "SHIFT" FROM AUTOCOMPLETING THE PRINTING OF DIALOGUE MESSAGES

Pages: 1
I guess the title says it all. Can someone point me in the direction of a plugin (or something), perhaps for DynRPG, that will stop the "shift" key from autocompleting/intsacompleting dialogue messages in RPG Tsukuru 2003? And if it doesn't exist, could someone possibly make one?

inb4, "but why?" Because I've coded a voice beep system, and when you press shift to autocomplete the message, the beeps keep on going as though you didn't, and I can't seem to figure out anything that actually works to stop that from happening. I can get it to MOSTLY work, but it's inconsistent. But that's not the point. The point is... Well, see the title. lol.

Please and thank you.
This only happens during test play in the editor. When someone plays the game directly from the game folder, holding shift doesn’t do a thing to the text. Doesn’t fix the issue, but it is something to bear in mind.
Oh, really? Shift only affects the text in test play? ::opens up .exe and tests:: Oh, snap! You're right! Wow! I've been using this platform for as long as it's existed, and I never realized this! xD Thank you so much for letting me know! You say "doesn't fix the issue", but no, it DOES fix the issue! Unless I'm expecting everyone to load the game up in the editor before playing it, this absolutely fixes the issue! This is a big load off my mind. Thank you very much! ¦D
You can also use \! at the end of the sentence/box to force the player to have to press enter before a new line/box appears.
Pages: 1