[RM2K3] MONIGOTE FANTASY - PROOFREADERS NEEDED!

Pages: 1

Hi there! :D
I'm working on the English version of my game, Monigote Fantasy, an old-school RPG full of adventures and funny moments.
You can find more info here.

The beta, which is around 80% of the actual game (~13-14 hours long), is finally out and I'm in desperate need of proofreaders since I translated the game myself and English is not my mother tongue. Besides, as a parody, the game has a lot of jokes, wordplays and stuff like that.
I'd really appreciate if you could help me proofread the game (especially if English is your first language) to make sure the jokes work in English and there are no weird-sounding lines.

I know it sounds like a lot of work, but if you need some proofreading (especially in Spanish) or betatesting for your game, I'd be glad to help you. Also, I hope you have fun playing the game. :)

Thanks! ^^
Do you have a master script handy?
The reason I ask is, it's a lot of extra work for someone to play the game, identify a line of dialogue that needs correction, describe it so you know where to find it, and then write the corrected dialogue.
Sure, I do! :D
I know it's more effective that way, but I just thought people would be reluctant to read a bunch of lines on a spreadsheet rather than playing a game comfortably.
But you can have both the script and the game for context if you're interested, and of course you can ask me as well if you're not sure where a certain line belongs.
Hi! Just updated the beta with some corrections in the translation and a couple of minor fixes. The savestates are compatible with this new version and will also be compatible with the final and complete one.
If anyone is interested in testing the game, please PM me. :)
Pages: 1