[RMVX ACE] ARE THERE ANY SIDEVIEW BATTLE SYSTEMS THAT ANIMATE BOTH THE BATTLERS AND THE PARTY CHARACTERS?

Pages: 1
I've been looking for a while and I haven't really found anything. Er, at least anything that has animation on both sides of the battle, it's either one or the other. I see a lot of games that use this type of system but for the life of me I can't find one myself.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Battle Symphony. You'll find it in our scripts section, under the Development bar option. It's not for beginners.
It looks pretty versatile. Exactly what I needed, thank you.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Exactly how did Galv's animate enemy battlers? I used it in half a dozen games and I could only get it to work for player characters.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=pianotm
Exactly how did Galv's animate enemy battlers? I used it in half a dozen games and I could only get it to work for player characters.

I can't remember everything I did! It was a long time ago. But you can clearly see that both enemies and characters are animated in my game.
Although the issue seems to be resolved there's also Yanfly's Animated Sideview Enemies in case it helps someone.

Pages: 1