I CAN'T CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE.

Pages: 1
I've been trying for about a few weeks now, and I can't get anything to work.

Here's some backstory/ context.
I drew myself a profile picture, and it even fits the 150x150 ratio. I first tried posting it to discord and copying the link (cause I'm tedious like that). That didn't work so with further attempts with different sources I also failed. SOoo, that brings me to imgur, because other users on this site used that site to get their profile pic here. But that didn't work either. I thought that maybe it was the resolution of my drawing, cause I usually make the resolution pretty high (the size still being 150x150) so I drew another one with the resolution set to 1. That didn't work. I even decided to mess around getting some random picture that had a 150x150 ratio and that didn't work either. SO in a final desperate plea, I edited the image so that it was 149x149 to see if it was the maximum thing messing it up, that didn't work either. SO in a final final desperate plea I made a 50x50 little thing to see if THAT would work and guess what it d id nOt.

I don't know if it's maybe my internet connection (even though it's pretty good). Or maybe it's the size of the images I'm trying to use. (image i'm trying to use is 4.37 KB fyi) So yeah I'm pretty confusion pls help or pls fix.
thank u
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Have you tried using your locker?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm not 100% sure what the issue is either. For a point of reference, what link did you attempt to use in the most recent instance (assuming it still exists)?

*Edit: Avatar images need not be contained in a user's locker, though.
Locker worked.
Wow how didn't I think of that.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Boss avatar, brah!
Pages: 1