[MAFIA] PRISONER'S DILEMMA. GAME OVER

i don't really think the godfather thing has anything to do with tale's potential role. it's because of what ivoryjones said. ever since ivory mentioned that the last mafia might be godfather i've been very worried about it as well, even if it's not likely.

but i don't think tale is mafia anyway.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
The main line of inquiry now is, did scum nightkill Shinan to get us onto Emily or did Emily nightkill Shinan to make us think scum wants us to go after Emily?

Also, back!

I personally don't think Tale is scum. If he is, he's practically unreadable to me, specially because he's both a newbie and there's a clear language barrier in place.
Well, of course I'm going to tell you that the NK was to cast suspicion on me, at a point where opinion of me was shifting from probably town to just maybe town.

A PA lynch still seems OK to me, since his tactics make him (maybe just to me) seem highly scummy, and even if he is town it doesn't feel like he is doing us any favors.

Others have indicated that he seems to just be town playing in a wacky way. Is that the main reason to want to lynch him?

But it does feel to me like the final scum is likely to be a new player. This last move seems kind of weak. I was already expecting that I was fairly likely to be lynched next after (or possibly even instead of) PA, just because of people's posts about me, Shinan voting for me, and then Piano flipping town. So it's a little surprising to me that scum thought I needed more implication. And also because yeah, we have confirmed town, one of whom might even have another ability they haven't used yet.

Also perhaps this is reading too much into things, but Liberty spent a decent amount of time trying to generally protect newer players. I guess that could have been honest, but it could have been a scum play to protect newer players, or maybe even the opposite to try to implicate newer players if she was originally intended to be bused (being vanilla scum and all).
I'm not canceling this time.

#lynch AlaskanEmily
i don't think mafia is a new player. i think mafia is framing new players.
First of all, WHAT THE FUCK

Second of all, WHAT IN THE FUCK
Emily, I really, really, think it's mighty fucking suspicious that you chose to ignore shinan's and piano's vote on you, and also esp me calling you out prior to voting on piano. Your well-timed vote on piano was too much of a coincidence showing you're actually around yet seemed like you're rushing too much to place a vote on anyone/get someone hammered.

I'm not gonna blame Ozzy or the others as I fully well was willing to compromise D2's lynch and respect my partner's hunches as well but D2's and N2's results seems to point to you.

I am NOT gonna lynch you though and want an explanation on your behavior

Also, this goes to Fomar and demon as well.

And, tale, it's good seeing you so assertive D3 but you DO know most of my previous post mainly targeted at you TOO right along with AE & PA?
NO ONE HAMMER ANYONE THIS TIME...!!

Brb in a couple of hours gotta get to work later
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh, dang, a lot's happened.

Um, in reference to Ozzy's question on my reads, I really don't know. Everyome feels like town. Well, Piano didn't, but it's obvious how that ended up. So, I don't think I can really give many accurate reads? Ivory and Izzy are obviously town, and I'm pretty sure that scum wouldn't be dumb enough to implicate AlaskanEmily, as she's felt town enough that it seems like a pointless thing to try.

I don't think we should be voting for her yet, tale. Even if you think it's a newbie scum move, I'm pretty sure the idea of voting and never even leaving room to cancel is pretty dumb.

Demonlord, I don't know if this is exactly correct, but I think this is the same amount I've ever posted in any mafia game so far, maybe even more? I should probably post more, but I've been getting ready to go to college, so I'm not always able to.
ivory, I'm okay with your previous post targets. Could I go before PA after we prove out suspicion?

odd, is it same with shinan?
author=ivoryjones
Emily, I really, really, think it's mighty fucking suspicious that you chose to ignore shinan's and piano's vote on you, and also esp me calling you out prior to voting on piano. Your well-timed vote on piano was too much of a coincidence showing you're actually around yet seemed like you're rushing too much to place a vote on anyone/get someone hammered.

When you say you called me out, do you mean this?

author=ivoryjones
AE - See, the thing about AE is that, she's actually too good to be scum. At first, she explicitly stated that she was very willing to lynch either PA or psy. Then after piano and lib's "argument", she also said she'd be willing to lynch either. When the time came, she did put the nail on the coffin on psy. At first, she lynched tale at the beginning of the game, which she shortly retracted and said she "doesn't believe" is scum. Later she lynched PA because she thought his "claim" was "too much of a stretch". She's been very wise with her votes so far and not being all-over the place - the type that the more you think about it, the more you think maybe there's more to her..! There is a small chance that since she knows I'm a very aggressive player, she's been trying to stay as smart as possible and not raise any suspicions towards my end, and that she's trying to play her cards right.

You started out way more aggressive than I thought any scum would, and basically all your decisions have been pretty bad for scum. Particularly when you voted for Psy, which I thought was kind of the turning point and the train really started rolling. So I've consistently believed your town, and generally trusted your judgement because of it.

Also in all fairness, I didn't really "put the nail on the coffin" for Psy. I held back hammer to hear what he had to say, and then I put the second-to-last vote on before the hammer.

For me responding to Piano, I generally don't like responding to people accusing me when I think I'm being open.

For Piano, I just didn't have a lot to say about what he was saying at that time. I probably should have taken it more seriously when he was talking about how he started the train on Psy, but I thought the instant cancel after Psy's claim made it look like him calling out Psy could have been a show of some hard to describe feeling.

Obviously that was incorrect.

I'm not sure what you would expect me to say about Shinan's vote. I didn't respond because there wasn't really anything to respond to.

Also, we all agreed that Piano was suspicious (although not for the same reasons I believe). I'm not sure why my vote is well placed, I didn't do the hammering. Many people voted in a short amount of time (although in fairness your vote did NOT ninja me). I personally thought people were going to wait for the hammer until he could respond, too.
author=oddRABBIT
Everyome feels like town. Well, Piano didn't, but it's obvious how that ended up. So, I don't think I can really give many accurate reads?

Do you feel that way about PA too?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Kinda? Shinan might've been right about his first vote, but we don't know if he was right on his second. I'm pretty sure he said he was just guessing, put a vote, and disappeared for most of the days?

...I'd have to read through his posts and check that, though. Just, before you permanently lock in a vote, think and wait.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh, dang. I got ninja'd hard. Let me read this real quick.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=AlaskanEmily
author=oddRABBIT
Everyome feels like town. Well, Piano didn't, but it's obvious how that ended up. So, I don't think I can really give many accurate reads?
Do you feel that way about PA too?

PA's been acting pretty weird, but I really think that's just his character? In all honesty, I really can't read him?
ok, thank you for the advice odd.
By advice- think and wait before permanently locking a vote
Fair point odd. I think a part of it was day 2 ended so quickly, and it just looked like you hadn't been around for a bit because of it.

Also, unsure of what ivory wants me to explain here. I thought I summed up my thought process well enough when I put down that vote, and I had no way of knowing that fomar was going to hammer. I said more than once I could go either way. I had reasons to believe that piano could be town, but there were also reasons that he was equally suspicious.
author=oddRABBIT
PA's been acting pretty weird, but I really think that's just his character? In all honesty, I really can't read him?

I feel the same now. At this point, I think I was reading way too much into his early moves.
To clarify, Fomar and demon- ivory wants to hear an thoughts about Emily's behavior.

Also I request to get lynched in D3 before PA does.