6%
Super Mario Odyssey
56%
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
6%
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
31%

Pages: 1
Hey, just a question I'm curious about. I'm curious about getting a new Switch game.
I don't have access to the Nintendo online service currently so I'm looking for a good single-player experience, and I lost my dock and don't have access to a TV anyways, if that matters much. I want something I could play for a while without getting bored, like a game you'd play if you were stuck on an island. :P
Not looking for suggestions, the games in the poll are the ones I'm interested in. I know three of them are best with multiplayer, but in Smash's case I still enjoy Smash games alone, and the other two are racing games which I've always liked with or without other people.
Thanks!
Smash has -plenty- of single player stuff to accomplish. I imagine Odyssey is very good, and I haven't experienced the other two.
Ah, alright. ^^
I'm gonna wait a bit for more votes, but thanks for the input. :3
Odyssey hands down. It is the best experience I've had in awhile and there's a shitton of moons to collect after the main story and manages to pack some variety and challenge.

Smash's World of Light is pretty terrible. There's a honeymoon phase of like "oh this is pretty clever" but then it just never ends... enjoy the floor is lava variant for the 500th time.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

What's a Switch?
PC Master Race :)

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled just had money transactions for the main currency put into it for the "choice" of manipulation ... yeaaaah... not cool.
(seriously tho, I feel even Smash Bros. copied the aesthetic just cause it the thing, at least without jumping on the money part, yeesh)

AHEM. I haven't played all of em, only Smash. It's decent, and I enjoyed some of the single-player, but not as much as I did in Brawl. It gets old quick and the total lack of ANYTHING other than the repetitiveness is a real bummer. From all I can see Mario Odyssey is the best quality you can get.
author=kory_toombs
What's a Switch?
PC Master Race :)

Oof.
I mostly just play freeware on my laptop, lol. >3>
If it's single player you want then I`d say to get Odyssey. I've never played it but I've heard wonderful things. In terms of what I HAVE played, there's always Breath of the Wild. Even if you aren't into Zelda, it's so non-Zelda that you might get into it.
author=Roden
If it's single player you want then I`d say to get Odyssey. I've never played it but I've heard wonderful things. In terms of what I HAVE played, there's always Breath of the Wild. Even if you aren't into Zelda, it's so non-Zelda that you might get into it.

I would have recommended BotW myself, hands down~

OP just wasn't asking for recommendations :p
I've got BOTW - I just wanted something different. :P
SunflowerGames

I liked Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night for the PC.
I heard it was on the Switch.

Oh yeah
Thanks for the vote, guys :P
I got Super Mario Odyssey like 2 weeks ago or so and it's been fun, lol
Sorry for not updating to say you can stop voting!
author=kory_toombs

I think the switch port is bad from what I've heard.

I love the new smash but if you're only single player then it migth not be the best. I haven't played the other three.
SunflowerGames

author=Fomar0153
author=kory_toombs
I think the switch port is bad from what I've heard.

I love the new smash but if you're only single player then it migth not be the best. I haven't played the other three.

Consoles... Only if they could play games well...

Pages: 1