OLIVE TO COOK SIGNUPS

Pages: first 1234 next last
HI GUYS

I've finally decided to start planning out an MV game titled 'Olive to Cook' (Special thanks to Muffle for the name idea)

It's basically going to be a mashup of Stardew Valley, the cooking contest from Suikoden 2, and some other stuff.

SO WHAT'S THIS POST FOR?

Well! I've decided I want the inhabitants of this game to be members from the RMN community! Now I don't have an exact number of how many people I will need, so I'm throwing this out there to anyone who would like to sign up. If I get too many people, I'll just boil it down to a random number or something to decide who goes, but I'll put this here now - if you don't make the cut, I do apologize, it's nothing personal!

WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IF I SIGN UP?

Well, for those of you who have played Stardew Valley and the cooking contest from Suikoden 2, I'll be presenting a list of foodstuff for you to rate a 1 to 5 score for the cooking contest aspect of it. On the Stardew Valley end, I'll need to know how you'd like your NPC to be engineered from interests/hobbies/etc down to if you're interested in being possibly romanced by the player (which will cover a lot of things like orientation, 'relationship meter scenes' and so on.) Now, you don't have to be 'romanceable' to be in the game, as in Stardew there were plenty of NPC's you could build relationships with that never led to marriage as well!

SOMETHING TO KEEP IN MIND

If you DO sign up here, DO NOT post details! That leads to spoilerville, and we want the player to have to figure out these things in game. If you do sign up, (and if you're one of the lucky ones to land a spot as an NPC) expect to be messaged by me for more details at some point in the future!

THANKS GUYS LET'S GET THOSE SIGN UPS A ROLLIN'
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
You had me at "Suikoden 2 cooking mini-game".
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Sign me up chief, I'll be ordering a double pepperoni pizza with stuffed crust.
Suikoden. Stardew Valley. Cooking. RMN Member game. I am in.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Hi you mentioned food
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Certainly! :o
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I would like to be romanced!
Sounds fun! :) Count me in
unity
You're magical to me.
Sure thing! ^_^
author=Dyhalto
In b4 land canoe bug.

Fflo
Be careful ! I'm French
That seems fun. Count me in!
Well... why not? Count me in!

But I have one question... the NPC has to be based on us or we can create a new character?
author=El_WaKa
Well... why not? Count me in!

But I have one question... the NPC has to be based on us or we can create a new character?

Hmmm.. I'd prefer it to be based on the community, only due to the fact that original characters wouldn't be recognized as members of the community without being pointed out as such :p

I mean, it can be in name only, of course!
Pages: first 1234 next last