OLIVE TO COOK SIGNUPS

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Will i have to do anything? Otherwise i'm totally down to be romanced by complete strangers
author=Frogge
Will i have to do anything? Otherwise i'm totally down to be romanced by complete strangers

Nope! The only thing I'll need from the people who land a spot as an NPC will be a little Q&A from me later on.
I'm down, if you'll have me. Though I suppose I should probably finish something on here before qualifying for a guest appearance
So..... when is stuff gonna happen? What sprite style is gonna be used? What other assets and planning details still need to be figured out? Is there anything in particular we can do over here to make your job easier, Illy?
author=lavendersiren
So..... when is stuff gonna happen? What sprite style is gonna be used? What other assets and planning details still need to be figured out? Is there anything in particular we can do over here to make your job easier, Illy?

Oh. Well... To be honest, I had no intention of this becoming a big ol' community gam. This was just something I was going to make for funsies that I decided to use RMN folk as the NPC's XD I mean it's not an event or anything, Libby really surprised me when she front page'd it.

I haven't really started on it yet as a result. I had done some foresight, seeing as how I'm lacking in the graphics making skill, to edit some Lufia sprites for the charas, and using some Fire Emblem portraits for the face graphics. I found out that an old indie game called Wizorb has very pretty tilesets I was gonna rip and use, but there's no official rips for it so I'll have to make my own from screen snippets (of which I already have stockpiled).

It's really the graphic assets I'm dreading. XD I'm probably going to use the standard MV battle system with nothing too fancy seeing as that isn't the games primary focus.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I would like to participate, if possible.
Well, to be honest, you kept throwing links in the discord so I thought it'd be nice to take some of that work off your hands. XD
SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED(ish)
FACE SELECTION ORDER IS IN EFFECT UNTIL AUGUST 26TH
(Which means if you haven't selected a face for your character by then, you'll be dropped to the bottom of the list and go on a first come first serve basis so that I can bloody get started.)

Not sure why I closed this thread, so reopening it! WE CAN USE IT FOR THE NEXT STEP
I have put everyone's name through a randomizer in order to determine order of face set selection

Here is our randomized roster~
Dyhalto
StarSkipp
Ozzy
Frogge
Greis
OldPat
Fflo
Delsin
El_Waka
Unity
Oshun
Odd
Kylaila
Libby
Muffle
Atiya
Lavy
Cash
Arc
Marrend
Orc
Yomi
Zorga
Timothy
Pudding
DjSlimey

WHAT I NEED NEXT~ I need the NAME and PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION of your characters! I also need everyone to PICK A FACE FOR YOUR CHARACTER

Since Dyhalto was so kind enough to round up these face sets for me to give you guys such a large variety to choose from, I let him pick first. As you can see, I have marked out his selection, G6.

Keep in mind I can change any colors on these no problem.

Also keep in mind there are a lot of duplicates, I may have missed one or two. NO TWINSIES ALLOWED OBV

The randomized roster is in place to squelch any issues on two people picking the same face. I figure there is enough this won't be a problem but JUST IN CASE IT IS, keep in mind the order of your name listed above, and remember that the people above you have priority!

ANOTHER THING OF NOTE
People have expressed interest in making characters 'not of their user', after considering on this, I could simply have the name of the user that created the character in their description or something similar. Now, as much as I'd prefer it to be the user in question, (for example Liberty making Libby), but I don't feel like I need to bogard my participants freedom of character creation here.

YET ANOTHER THING OF NOTE
If you lock in your face and decide you want to edit it yourself, you may do so at your own discretion. Just keep in mind that I hold edits to my discretion, and my discretion says if I lay your edit next to the ones above and it doesn't fit (like with the set, it doesn't have to be human), it will not pass go. Another thing to keep in mind with edits is this game will have poses (think along the lines of Stardew Valleys facial expressions) and will require extra work on your part. (Unless you want me gumming with your assets)
Name : Dieharte
I am very original.
Physical Description : Ripped abs? Dressed like a knight, like the mugshot I chose?
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to put here.

edit
Fein!
Here's a picture of the full guy. The default look works for me.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Name: Rachel
Face: F10
Physical Description: In addition to what's seen in the face portrait, she's wearing a crop top and a knee-length red skirt, along with a pair of brown buckled boots. If possible, she also has a lion tail; can be a costume bit or be catgirl-style, up to you.
*PUTS IN AN EXAMPLE FOR DYHALTO*
Name: Durka Durkastan
Face: Z37
Phys Desc: Green hair. Purple skin. Bulky grey armor and brown pants. Shiny red boots. No sleeves or gloves.

It's for making the sprites you dip
Name: Libby
Description: Dark red hair, blue eyes. Wears a cloak, midriff cutoff tee and jeans. Sneakers. Gloves are fine.
Face Choice: preferably D3, F5 or C2

Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
Name: Lord Of Annihilation
Description: Jet Black Hair/eyes, black shirt and pants, military boots, chunky but build with a muscular tone.
Face Choice: P4

(I'm Yomi, yes.)
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Name: Cashmere
Description: Face looks exactly same as L2, I don't mind too much about clothing. But if I had a choice, maybe dressed like Tyler here? (without the cap)

Face Choice: L2
Name: Lavender
Description: mid-short brown hair, light purple/pinkish handkerchief/mini-scarf, blue jeans with a matching jean jacket, A black cap with a couple pins on it, and a green shirt.
If temporic version is accepted, then with standard temporic features, including red eyes. if not, standard human features, with teal eyes.
Face choice (used as the base): b2

Here's what I managed to put together. Did a couple of variations just in case there are any quality discrepancies, in order of highest priority to lowest.

Name: Delsin
Description: Hair color to match portrait, brown eyes, sandals. Airy dress or short sleeve shirt and skirt.
Face Choice: C3(if romantic skeezy is allowed) or P2. J5 if P2 taken.
Fflo
Be careful ! I'm French
That wasn't easy to choose.

Name: Fflo/Flo (choose the one you wish)
Portrait: N5
Reason: N5 looks like a lot to Kurosaki Shun/Shay Obsidian from Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V! That's why I chose him. (Image of him below)

Physical description: That may be tricky, but could you edit the portrait so that the character has the same haircut than the reference?
The rest of the clothing should be similar to the reference too.

L7 looks like a lot to Sagat from the Street Fighter series!
I almost missed this! Gimme a bit, I am heading out to work soon. I will edit it once I am back home tonight (tho going by order I will need enough alts in case someone picks it, huh? : ) ok.) (maybe M6 and omg now to get ready for work LOL)
<3 Yay.

Name: Kylaila
Portrait: N9 (with brown hair, brown eyes. eyes may be darker than the hair, the alts show it pretty well), alt: F5, M6
Physical Description: Try to match it with the Face? Put me in pants/tights (under surcoat, tabard is ok too) or armor, and I'd like a black sash tied around my sprite's waist or sth (if it doesn't look good, it's ok to remove or change color). Also tabards are awesome, I'd love one if possible. Boots.

For N9 Colorwise it could either go purple, or white. I actually would love me some white, with like, purple vest stuff.

Like this, but more white, and no exposed thighs. That's dangerous (and obviously fewer details and random BS)

F5 dark red cloak visible, add a simple one-color dress, add tights, add high boots (brown).
M6 is red armor. Use full red armor, add sash. Done.

I hope that works! And peeps who were drawn before me, feel free to take the face if it works. That's what the alts are for.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Name: Marrend
Portrait: S5
Description: If it were up to me, I would match up the portrait with the sprite as much as possible. So, one can garner a green cape/cloak from the portrait. I dunno about armor/clothing. Probably Leather Leather Armor?