OLIVE TO COOK SIGNUPS

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Name: Odd
Portrait: I3
Description: Just make it look like my avatar. Try to match it a little with the face. Best case scenario, edit the face to look a little like this?

DANCE FOR ME DIEHARTE

Next sprite to make will be when StarSkipp gets their description in. :3
Name: WaKa
Portrait: I1

Description: Keep it similar to the original character, but without the shoulder pads and headband (If it's too much trouble, you can leave it like that.) Also, not sure if it would be possible to change his hair color to brown? Here's a little mockup (couldn't change the shoulder pads tho):

Sorry I was on holiday and had no workable internet.

Name: Ms Buttons
Portrait: R10

Description: A adorable black cat. Would be a funny juxtaposition with the portrait :D

author=StarSkipp
Sorry I was on holiday and had no workable internet.

Name: Ms Buttons
Portrait: R10

Description: A adorable black cat. Would be a funny juxtaposition with the portrait :D

Interesting. I mean, I'm sure I can make a cat portrait, but I also have an idea with the juxtaposition thing I can get with you later about.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Has this been taken yet?

And here's the glasses on their seperated if you're making facial expressions.

Keep in mind I indexed the image without the glasses to its own color palette so that the glasses adhered by it when added in if that makes sense, you might wanna do the same. If you have aseprite you'll basically just wanna create a color palette from image, add the glasses, then set the sprite -> color mode to indexed. Make sure the background color (the dark green) is the first color on the palette. If that's too much work just lemme know and i'll add the glasses to the sprite myself once facial expressions are done.

Edit:
Name: Frogge
Face: Look above (edited from C7)
Physical description: For the sprite, appreciate if you give me shorts. And possibly a hoodie if you can sneak it in under the cloak? Otherwise I'm cool with just going with whatever fits the portrait if necessary.

If you are willing to go through the trouble though, I would absolutely love to get the portrait's clothing replaced with a puffer jacket (any color of your choice) and hence on the sprite too.
unity
You're magical to me.
Name: unii
Description: Orange hair and blue eyes. Dressed like a healer with a staff (I can elaborate more if you need more details, here are some pictures that are the right kind of feeling:)

Face Choice: 0-4 or M-7 edited

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Name: Ozymandias Morgan
Face: L5
Physical Description: Black hair, light brown skin, yellow eyes. Grey trenchcoat with grey pants and black boots and a black cape.

This fine gentleman here for reference:
*Calls upon the dark necromantic arts... It's really just a big shovel*

HI GUYS, STILL WORKING ON THIS! I've posted here as a request to get GreisDomain to post their character details so I can continue my progress! I've also sent them a message to cover all bases. Just in case those of you who are on the face roster haven't posted your character details yet, please do so!

ILLY IS WORKING ON STUFF GUYS
unity
You're magical to me.
Yay, glad to hear this is still alive! :DDD
Im Super late to this v.v but here goes:
Name:Grei (Greyson Claudius Bellabrando *gotta love obnoxiously long names*)
Face: C5
Physical description: as shown in the portrait naturally. Wears a black jacket with fur trim, a red undershirt, along with brown pants w/ black boots and red gloves.

Hopefully I'm doing this correctly
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Oh, crap!
Okay, so:

Name: OrudoPatto
Portrait: I2
Description: I wanna be a bulky man, with a Mad Max kinda armor ( https://driveinzeppelin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/The-Road-warrior-featured-1080x675.jpg ) if possible!
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Spambot aside, I'm glad to hear you're still keeping at it! A new community game is exciting. Thanks for the update, Illy. :D
author=AtiyaTheSeeker
Spambot aside, I'm glad to hear you're still keeping at it! A new community game is exciting. Thanks for the update, Illy. :D

Yeh, I don't expect to get anywhere close to showcasing it anytime soon seeing as the very type of game its going to be will take a LOT of time to develop, but I'm trying to keep this thread alive so people know I am working on it!

EDIT - At the very least I can show my progress as I go. With my decision to go with the MV Chara Sprite generator that will speed things up tremendously. When I can get an acceptable gamepage, I'll pretty much move this thread to there.
Name: Timozee
Face: 4W
Well, I really couldn't find that exact match, but I picked the one in white and has brown hair.
Name: Orc
Portrait: N7, but green skin and tusks.
Description: Go ham.
JustAShyDoge
Still a dumb and shy doggo
Name: Pudding
Face: 7E
Appearance: Either a normal man(rtp sprite or whatever that is easy for you), or a dog will work just fine.
Name: Slimey
Portrait: J5,C2 with purple hair or thereabouts
Description: She, more or less my avatar, almost black; sleeveless crop top, lower half can be pants or a robe bottom is fine, really whatever you think fits better

also could just be a purple slime girl
author=DjSlimey
Name: Slimey
Portrait: J5,C2 with purple hair or thereabouts
Description: She, more or less my avatar, almost black; sleeveless crop top, lower half can be pants or a robe bottom is fine, really whatever you think fits better

also could just be a purple slime girl

Which is your preference? I mean is not a lewd gam, but with a slime girl in it I may get a lot of funny questions down the road. Ahaha.