OLIVE TO COOK SIGNUPS

Pages: first prev 1234 last
Illy
Which is your preference?
With a slime girl in it I may get a lot of funny questions down the road. Ahaha.

Human form is what I normally go with because she is half is human half slime, people tend to freak out that a slime girl is chilling at the pub xD

I mean is not a lewd game
Yeah I totally get that, no lood, human is fine :]
Maybe just a smol slime as a pet that is near me?
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Name: Aquaria
Face: U7
Description: Green eyes, Long blue hair, Black military style suit with a black long skirt

Am I too late???
In case I am not

Name: Rmkad
B11; Light blue hair (of course), black and orange clothes. Half Alex from Rpgmaker and half Juza of the Clouds from Fist of the North Star but sillier. Showoff.
Name: Muffle
Portrait: P6
Description: Just match the portrait with the sprite as possible so my OCD doesn't freak out, the girl is cute enough in itself. Maybe edit a snake on my head or something I don't know, just some kind of clue to my character representing my love of reptiles would make me happy xD
author=Muffle
Name: Muffle
Portrait: P6
Description: Just match the portrait with the sprite as possible so my OCD doesn't freak out, the girl is cute enough in itself. Maybe edit a snake on my head or something I don't know, just some kind of clue to my character representing my love of reptiles would make me happy xD

Oh don't worry, the game itself its a social gam it will be quite apparent.

Hoo, finally cutting the list short here. I'm only waiting for Arc and Zorga to get their desc in. Sorry folks, but the roster is finished! I'll post the updated roster when I get the last two folks info and finish their characters.
Pages: first prev 1234 last